Author Topic: ~~**Snake River Pride**~~ (OPEN-We have a map!!!)  (Read 9285 times)

*Wildfire*

Re: ~~**Snake River Pride**~~ (OPEN-We have a map!!!)
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2011, 08:56:03 pm »
Oh yeah that map is just the dens, Karli made the other one but we haven't put a download up yet, if you would like to make a map that would be great.

Starflash

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2011, 08:59:40 pm »
Yeah, I'm almost done, and I'm sorry I just like everything all together C:''

kittenzrcute

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2011, 11:29:44 pm »
man i a grounded for the rest of the week this is the only day i can play until sunday

Offline catgrrl13

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2011, 04:28:12 pm »
Ok, and Silas, are you just going to make the whole map?  Because I'm having trouble uploading it.  So, if you don't mind, you can make the whole map, but can you name it Snake River?

Starflash

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2011, 09:11:40 pm »
Haha, I already had it named Snake River Pride C: I'll upload when I put the finishing touches on the den hideyholes and such ^^''' If you don't like anything, you can tell me : I'll change it :P

Edit: Map's done Link :: http://www.mediafire.com/?u1fqhs54ddosd

I only used the default objects because I figured you guys wouldn't want to download 10 other object files O_o''
Note: Yes, I know the piccy doesn't let you click on it (it goes to a ! thing) just mouse over it to see it e.e''
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 09:48:15 pm by K???L????Y?o???? »

Offline catgrrl13

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 12:32:18 am »
The new map looks awesome!  Thank you.  And the first rp should be soon, I'll have to see when we can all get on at the same time.  Also, Silas, I love your siggie.  I love Smosh!

Starflash

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2011, 01:22:02 am »
Haha, You be welcomed and thankies :3. I can get on all day Saturday, I think. If that helps any ^^''

Side Note: I can't update the map cause I had to redo my whole comptuer and lost all my files. So, if you need a new one, I can't make it until Iget all my magical items back. Oh and I'm at the map nao.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 01:29:29 am by K???L????Y?o???? »

Offline catgrrl13

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2011, 08:34:44 pm »
Ok, lol, I'm not gonna be able to get on Saturday from 1 until however long it takes me to finish my soccer game.  Lol second game of the season, and I'm inside defender.  I'm needed very much lol.  But I'll be on earlier that day, and I usually stay up til like 1 or 2 a.m. Central U.S. time.

Starflash

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2011, 08:51:53 pm »
Okai. Good luck :P.I have no sports to do since Volleyball's out of season, but I just remembered I can be on all day tomorrow. ^^'' *flail* I normally come on a bit early ((Normally 9\10 am EST. I also stay up late too, most of the time, but I'm groggy and all "Bleh, go away from me D:<"

Offline catgrrl13

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2011, 09:17:54 pm »
Ok lol.  And thanks, I hope we win.  And if I catch Nyoka on, we will talk about when we will rp.