Author Topic: My Fursona+Other Random Chars! WIP~  (Read 2849 times)

Offline LadeVenom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • uwu
    • View Profile
My Fursona+Other Random Chars! WIP~
« on: January 30, 2011, 02:38:48 am »
Alright. Here are my fursona and some other random chars, as the title says :P Feel free to comment! ^^
My fursona ^^
Name: Frodo Thornfang
Apperance: Dark, olive green with a small tint of brown fur, lighter underbelly. Glowing amber eyes. Dark brown tail-tip and small tuft of head.
W.I.P

My other char
Name: Zero
Species: Wolf
Apperance: Sleek, red fur with a white underbelly with a black line between the white and red colors. Bright yellow eyes. Kinda small for his age. Sometimes wears a fancy top hat xD
History: His dad was a large wolf with the same colored pelt as Zero but he had a much more fluffy neck xD Zero's father was feared by all wolves, at the time. He forced a she-wolf to have his pups, and thats when Zero comes into the story. The she-wolf sneaked away shortly after and Zero's father trained him as one of his fighters. When Zero was 16, (in wolf years) he realized that what his father was doing was wrong and put together a band of wolves to put an end to his life, it worked. Zero often has flashbacks of his past and nightmares of turning into his father.

Zero is a very nice wolf, maybe a little too worried about things at times. Dosn't really take charge, a little scared to. But when hes angry, you better watch out! Hes pretty explosive...

Mate: Looking for one
Pups: None
Clan/Pack: None

My other other charie x3
Name: Wolf
Species: Wolf/dog
Appreance: Hes got a dusty, blue-ish green pelt with a yellow-ish white legs, muzzle, underbelly, under tail. Huge bright yellow eyes. Hes veeery small for his age.
History: His parents, a creamy white wolfess and a mutt, loved him very much when he was born, but their love soon faded as they saw his true nature. They kicked out their crazed child when he was a pre-teen. He wondered alone for the rest of his life... Short, I know lol.

Wolf is nice, but often drives others away with fear of killing them. He has dreams of no meaning and often draws strange symbols on the ground.

Mate: None
Pack/Clan: None
Pups: None
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 03:15:15 am by LadeVenom »

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: My Fursona+Other Random Chars! WIP~
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 02:00:33 pm »
Nice bio! ^.^