Poll

Brown or custom colour paw pads?

Normal brown for all
Custom colour
Darker shade than the pelt

Author Topic: Paw pads  (Read 163788 times)

Offline ZarMori

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • Zurkia
    • View Profile
Re: Paw pads
« Reply #220 on: May 18, 2011, 10:08:07 pm »
....i think the paws should be allowed to customize but like...the markings on the head,tail and body....they should be able to customize as well...
That would be great if we could! D:

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 20, 2011, 02:01:39 am »
Agreed, just make them custom color.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

kitty-kat

« Reply #222 on: May 24, 2011, 11:07:43 pm »
I WANNNA COLOR MY PAWPADS X3

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 25, 2011, 02:50:14 pm »
I can't speak for everyone but, personally I think The Custom Colours would be ideal. :D  I mean you can custom the rest of your character, why not there pads. Also if you wish for the pads to be natural then you can set the colour. :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 02:56:44 pm by Medic »

Offline Feralia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I love wolves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 26, 2011, 03:55:46 am »
Well, I'd love custom too. If we would put brown paw pads... Like to a very bright character, like my Bright Fire, he needs red paw pads. Because brown is like wood under fire, you know.
Our Feral Hearts are those characters we own in the game. And all characters together makes you a Feral Heart as well. Because you made them.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #225 on: May 26, 2011, 10:36:53 pm »
The fact the paw pads aren't customisable are starting to bug me. Was using a red and black lioness and the brown paw pads are frankly, an eyesore. And yes, you do see the pads when you're running and when you're upside down. Just little things but they make a big difference. Especially when your character is pure white or something like that.

mamablacky

« Reply #226 on: May 29, 2011, 01:18:16 am »
I say any color because one time all of my animals had pink paws for sum reason.

Featherclawspirit

« Reply #227 on: May 29, 2011, 05:31:06 am »
In my personal opinion, customizable paw pads would probably be best. The brown really doesnt go with a light character. Even if you do want brown ones, you can easily customize them exactly how you want with the RGB code. I'm voting a definite yes for this one. :3

Nyan Cat

« Reply #228 on: May 30, 2011, 08:30:49 am »
Its sure that custom is going to win. Of course, some people want to be shadows so they make their characters pure black but when theyd run they would have such unfitting brown paws. But I do think that the brown paws kinda fit with pure white characters. I vote for custom because you can make it darker than the pelt, or brown. easy choice there.

Offline Mora20

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Foxeh,
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 31, 2011, 03:57:05 am »
I think That custom colors will be right,Cuz some people have refs of their charaters showing the paw pads as a diffrent color,and it can give little more creativity on our charaters.