Author Topic: Alex-'s Art not taking requests a the moment (beware of some creepyness)  (Read 2377 times)

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
lol yay XD i can (sort of) draw with a computer mouse so i'm gonna put up the pics i drew in gimp,don't worry you can download and use these as desktop wallpaper and such. no need to ask, if you post these on other websites just link back to here or give me credit.

it's Niku! (pronounced nee-koo) Chie's (chee-ay lol i keep pronouncing stuff) ragdoll puppy...looks like he's been chewed up.what are you staring for? go on..love him!(plz don't remove the watermark)

lol yes you can use this, and if you don't know what swog is..here.
Swog:The opposite of swag which is someone trying way to hard to be cool and actually comes out looking wacky or lame

yes i drew this. i scribbled it on paper (which it looked like chickenscratch at the time) then magically colored it with gimp,feel free to use!

it's snake again :D and his creepyness ._. feel free to use although i don't know what you'd use it for...

lol i'm sorry another creepy picture XD the usage is the same as above ._.

lolno i didn't "draw" these XD you can see at the bottom it says copyright disney, i just made these on their website,you can still use them though! the pleasure is yours
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Niku,Snake/Hebi and Bara/Rose (the geisha dragon) are my OC's!!!
DO NOT use these characters in anything without asking me first.
and once again feel free to print these,use them as desktop wallpaper,or as a screensaver! (or just plain keeping them lol) in order to download them just right click which one you want and click save image as then save it where ever!
but again if you post these on other websites DO NOT remove the watermark (if there is one)link back to here or give me credit for it (unless it's a disney picture),these pictures don't belong to you and you know it