Author Topic: Hunt's Lupen  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
Hunt's Lupen
« on: June 14, 2013, 07:57:41 pm »

Species:Lupen
Type:Humanoid

~:Appearance:~
   The Lupen's appearance varies greatly. However, there are a few things that are certain. They are bipedal creatures. They stand just as you or I would, like any other humanoid. They take on many appearances, depending on how they act.

For example, if a Lupen is kind... and sweet, it might take on the appearance of a golden retriver, or some other dog in that regard, a kind animal. However, if are vicious, easily angered, or something else of that regard, they would take on the coat of a pit-bull, or some other dog similar in nature.

Skills also affect their appearance, such as agility, or strength. Like, a really agile Lupen might take on the appearance of a fox. However, it is much more common that a Lupen will look like a dog of some sort then a wild canine.
   Their appearance is never set in stone either. Their bodies are almost always changing. The only thing that never will change about a Lupen, is his, or her, scent. Whether they look like a dog, wolf, fox, jackal, or any other canine, they smell the same as they did the day they were born. However, typically once they reach the age of 18, their personality has settled, and their appearance with it.

When Lupen are born they are pink, hairless creatures... that are almost in pure agony for the first week of their life as their body changes quickly, growing fur, and changing muscle structure, as well as bone structure in some cases. Most young will take on a white coat, and look more like a wolf then anything else, since the wolf is the most natural form of dog, and in a way, inocent. However very few retain this coat.

The coat of the wolf is usually a highly valued, and admired thing... or at least that's how it should be. Usually Lupen bearing this coat, have not changed their pelt ever, exept for perhaps colorings. They are a combination of all the attributes Lupen bare, strength,cunning, ect. However, the most important factor that seperates them from dogs, is their ability to use magic and, their retaining of knowledge. Wolves are typically shunned from Lupen tribes, simply due to the fact that they scare most Lupen, for wolves can be quite unpredictable around dogs. They act on instinct quite often... and rarely spar, simply in fear of dismembering their oponent. However, wolves seek companionship just like their more tamed lupen.

Most wolves end up searching for a tribe that most call a myth, 'The Pure Ones'. A tribe consisting solely of wolves. It is also said, that wolves are one of the few Lupen that have children born with fur, however... it's never been tested. And most tales are simply thought as fairy-tails.

Hello floofs. Been a while but I've decided to head on back to the forums. :3 Had this race idea for a while now. I was planning on writing a book on the Lupen, however I havn't gotten around to that yet. Anyway though, I thought I should post this to the community. This race is not bound to any particular RP at the moment, so I do encourage anyone interested in using it to do so... but please let me know, simply because I'd like to know if this idea interests anyone.
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: Hunt's Lupen
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 08:07:23 pm »
Wow, that is amazing!! Is there a possible group for this? It sounds truly fascinating and would be verry interesting to rp as!

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 08:13:13 pm »
Wow, that is amazing!! Is there a possible group for this? It sounds truly fascinating and would be verry interesting to rp as!
No, there is not a group that I know of. However that's part of why I posted it, so that anyone that finds it interesting could make a group. I would myself, however I rarely go on Feral Heart, I'm normally occupied RPing with one of my friends on skype, simply because I don't roleplay as animals often. Anyway babbling aside, if you wish to RP as one feel free to ^^
<--The Hunt-->

happiness...

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 02:25:16 am »
Sounds really cool! My only problem is that aggressive lupens my be pit bulls. But that's just me (im really sensitve when it comes to animal sterotypes...) A rp would be cool!

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 09:10:18 am »
I see it as that dog is just strong, and fitted for that notion, as their bodys are low to the ground, feet spread apart, strong jaws, so they are good for fighting. And, yes, I know that they are also loving dogs and are really sweet (Good with children)  Its just thats using its strength for a particular moment

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 09:07:14 pm »
I see it as that dog is just strong, and fitted for that notion, as their bodys are low to the ground, feet spread apart, strong jaws, so they are good for fighting. And, yes, I know that they are also loving dogs and are really sweet (Good with children)  Its just thats using its strength for a particular moment
Sounds really cool! My only problem is that aggressive lupens my be pit bulls. But that's just me (im really sensitve when it comes to animal sterotypes...) A rp would be cool!
I was more giving that as simply an example, however if you have a better idea for an example of an agressive dog? Feel free to send me it. :3 I'm glad you both like my idea. If either of you makes an RP about lupens I'd love to hear about it ^^
<--The Hunt-->

happiness...