Author Topic: Blood Stained Skies - RP and Chat Group Accepting Almost Anyone :3  (Read 931 times)

Offline Vahoorin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ~My Official Account~
    • View Profile
BSS is a new fantasy-based role play that almost anyone can join, no matter what species. Non literate people may join too, but its more of a literate RP when we actually do RP. Its mostly realistic, but I suppose a few neons are accepted, just not too bad ^.^' Since the maps are in progress, yes, MAP'S', I made a site to keep in touch with people who may join the RP~ You don't need to register on the site to get the maps once they're released, but it would be appreciated! ^^ This group will also be one that people can RP in public maps such as south pole and others like that, but they're will be LOTS of different maps in the RP, probably all in one download! It will also be kind of a 'wander around' and chat group. If you'd like to join, register on the site, send a join request to .:Blood Stained Skies:. or whisper Vahoorin in-game! The site also has a role play section if you want to RP before the maps are released or just RP in other maps~ The RP is mainly based off fantasy animals, but accept others such as birds, lions, wolves, horses, almost anything! They're are also some of the main species info on the site, and those are mostly fantasy animals I came up with my sister. The maps will be public for everyone, but the only RP with be Blood Stained Skies for now, but you can always visit the maps as long as you don't bother those role playing, or you can join BSS yourself~ Thanks for reading, and for more info please go here: http://bloodstainedskies.webs.com/

Avatar and signature both by my sister.