Author Topic: FallenStarOxO's preset(s)!  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
FallenStarOxO's preset(s)!
« on: August 29, 2014, 10:48:58 pm »
yo

Ok, so I'm just gonna go ahead and admit that I'm not the best at making presets. I made two, the first one being a preset of my character Heulog (it was so awful that it became my Halloween preset) and the other being the one I will display here. The Heulog preset was lost when my sister formatted the computer. Not that I regret it...

--

^^ the preset of my first decently roleplayed warrior cat, Owlflight. She's a StarClan warrior. Unfortunately, I was so overwhelmed when I had all my preset done nicely, I forgot to add her face scars. They're not in the screenshots above. I also must give credit to Ledaline, for the amazing fur texture they have done and that can be seen on my preset.

I know there are some flaws, such as the eyes (note that Owlflight is blind, though). I also largely based her off my tortie-shell siamese, Kally. I intended to use her legs' colors, but... Not ready to do two-sided presets, ya' know ;v;

enough babbling. Here's the link for the preset: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bab9isax0t7gjiy/FallenStarOxO_1.fhp

and if you really want to see the Heulog preset, it's somewhere on my dA, VideNoctuam

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: FallenStarOxO's preset(s)!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 11:08:45 pm »
I'm very impressed with these, ESPECIALLY since you're first starting with preset making!
I absolutely love the unique colors and technique clearly shown in your work.
The style you used is again, magnificent. Never say you're not good at this!
Keep on at these presets. I see a bright future for your preset makin :3