Author Topic: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]  (Read 35342 times)

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
Re: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2013, 06:09:24 pm »
((Thanks c:))

Luke lightly traced the smooth headphones  as he leaned against an abandoned building, the hard bricks pressing into his back as he tried not to notice the destruction splashed out around him. A frown began to tug at his eyebrows. Who on earth would be horrific enough to destroy this town? he wondered, tightening his grip on his headphones before carefully slipping them onto his head. Adjusting them directly over his ears, he allowed the familiar feeling to wash over him and soothe his frayed nerves. His teeth lightly nibbled on his bottom lip as he glanced around for any signs of life. He wasn't sure whether he really hoped to see another human being or if he was relieved that he was alone.

Pulling at his shirt, Luke checked the gash on his shoulder again as if he expected it to disappear any moment. His skin had sliced open, stretching like a yawning hole to reveal the swirling blood underneath. A sigh laced with helplessness escaped from his mouth as he released his shirt and glanced at his left arm, which was no better. He'd have to dig out a first aid kit from the debris if he could find one, but he knew it wouldn't be easy.

Ignoring his mixed feelings that had tightly balled up in the pit of his stomach, Luke carefully heaved himself off the ground. He tugged at the bottom of his jacket, ignoring the blood staining his clothes in on various areas. Reaching up and touching his headphones to make sure they were still there, he started to walk straight ahead, the only direction that seemed to have enough hope to offer him.

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 08:46:51 pm »
Robyn shivered as she felt a cool breeze brush across her cheek, right where her deep gash was. "I'll be fine." She whispered softly to Robin, who kept on telling her to treat it. He began on some rant about the effects of infection and how it might kill you, she sighed and pulled off her hood, letting her long dark hair cascade down her back. "Being dead would be better than this." She muttered, running a hand through her hair.

After a while of walking, she finally took a seat on an old bench. Well, half of an old bench. Robin hovered behind her, on the look out for danger. A sound interrupted her pondering and caused her to look up, her eyes resting on a figure not too far away. She stood up quickly, pulling her hood back over her head, "I told you to warn me." She hissed to Robin.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 01:41:12 am »
((Sorry, who is the figure? XD))

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 06:25:50 am »
It could be either, I only put 'figure' so that you guys could choose xD))

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline crystwolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 01:44:43 pm »
Her ruby eyes narrowed, her attention moving to a particular scar on her arm. It was a long scar, running down the length of her whole arm, and it was stitched. Judging from her the skin seemed to stretch, it was a pretty wide wound, as though a whole strip of flesh there had been peeled away. She shuddered. But, this scar didn't belong to the explosion or chaos of the town. No, it was something else entirely. Something flashed across her vision - it was for three mere seconds, but that was enough for her sharp eyes to see what the scene was. A completely white room, yet darkness filled it. The walls and floor seemed to be made from soft white cloth, but the one light bulb in the middle of the room was broken. It was a small box, and she could barely see the hunched over figure at the corner of a room, in a straitjacket that seemed to have blood covered over one arm. She could make out, through the messy strands of white hair concealing the human's face, the crooked smile full of bloodied teeth, and the smile moved to mouth the words 'I See You.', before the girl threw her head back and seemed to let out a barking laugh, at the same time, a small trail of blood seeped out from the corner of her mouth.

The ruined town returned and she stumbled back, her palms pressing against the brick wall behind her. What was that? She shook her head and told herself it was a crazy imagination, and sank down to the floor, not noticing how the fingers of her left hand curled tightly around the jacket sleeve of her right hand, until she could feel the painful pressure placed on the stitched wound.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 01:57:19 pm »
((Okay, since Scarlette is lost in her own memory, I guess I'll make Luke approach her. XD))

A frown tugged at Luke's face as he saw a figure hunched on a broken bench. He hadn't expected to see someone so quickly, and he wasn't sure if he was relieved or not. A mixture of conflicted feelings rose up within him, and he thought he was about to vomit. Shaking his head, he kept walking forward. As he approached, he saw that it was indeed a human with a hood pulled over the head, and he thought it was perhaps a male until he was close enough to distinguish the facial features and realize it was a girl - a girl who had just quickly stood up. Oh man, was the first thought that ran through his mind, dripping with sticky sarcasm. This day just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?

Luke eyed her, unsure of what to do. She appeared slightly wild, as if she was a stray rummaging through the debris and trotting around in the damaged town instead of a human survivor. He reminded himself that she must have been thrown about by the explosion, and he shouldn't expect anyone to look as normal as they should, especially after such a catastrophe. However, he couldn't help but wonder if this was the way she generally appeared. A million thoughts swirled through his mind, and confusion rippled through him as he struggled to find the right words to say, the words that would keep her put here and not send alarm racing through her till the urge to run slammed into her mind. He couldn't think of any - he didn't know what to say to a stranger who had just survived the same disaster as he had, especially since he had no idea what she was like or what she had gone through. He didn't know what would send fear skating up her spine or what would cause joy to blossom in her. He grabbed at the words and tossed them around, creating jumbling sentences containing staggering amounts of confusing words until he finally came up with something, something to say after a few seconds of awfully deep silence.

Luke opened his mouth to release his creation, and all that came out was a shaky, "Hi."

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 02:10:09 pm »
She jerked her head up at the voice, startled slightly, hands releasing her arm as she inclined her head slightly, allowing her white hair to move away from her face and made her vision clearer. She made out the tall figure of a man, and quickly stood. "Erm, H-hi." She couldn't seem to keep back the shaking in her voice, nor the trembling of her hands.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 02:18:43 pm »
((haha Sorry, I meant I was approaching Robyn! XD I should've made that clearer. Oh well - he'll approach Scarlette. :3

Ugh I'm lazy. I'll make a post in a few seconds.))

Surprise flickered through Luke as the girl returned his greeting, but he tried not to let it show. His eyes fell upon her trembling hands, and he wondered if she was high on something, but he decided it was only the effects of the bombing that had caused fear to cramp inside of her. He wasn't sure what else to say now that she had stayed here because in his mind, she was already running off from him. His muscles locked in place, and he immediately froze, ignorant of all the proper manners in socializing. "Um," he began, but then stopped, staring at the girl's white hair. "What's your name?" he finally asked, remembering that was how his mother usually started off a conversation with a stranger. At the thought of her, a pang of pain bumped against his heart, and he inwardly grimaced. He would have to try harder not to remember her. 

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 02:25:21 pm by CoffeeAddict »

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 02:34:43 pm »
hahas, forgive me if I was confused. x3))

She hesitated a moment, trying to calm down. "Scarlette El' Gealtach." She mumbled, letting out a shuddering breath as she glanced up towards him, now noticing the strange headphones on his ears. How could one listen to music in this ruin of a town? Her eyes gleamed with curiosity. "And yours?" She asked back, relieved to find that her frantic beating of her heart had slowed to a normal pace, and now she could feel a small tinge of happiness that she had found somebody still alive. She wandered if there was more.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2013, 02:49:24 pm »
((Naw, it was my fault. Well, DarkPetal isn't on anyway so we can go meet her later or something. :3))

Luke slightly bristled. Of course - he should've known he would be expected to reveal his identity as well if he asked for the name of a stranger. This type of conversation was unfamiliar to him - whenever he spoke with other people, he never asked for their names unless if he deemed it necessary. Even if they did ask for his, he wouldn't give it to them - he'd either tell them it was none of their business, or he'd pretend he never heard them. Now, he couldn't refuse or ignore the girl, especially since doing so in such a situation would be asking for trouble or perhaps a death wish. Who knew what the girl had hidden underneath her clothes?

"Luke," he mumbled, beginning to wish he had never approached the girl, but he knew she perhaps could be of use to the both of them in the future. "Have you seen anyone else around?" he asked curiously.