Author Topic: Messa Academy [Superpowers RP(?)]  (Read 7212 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: Messa Academy [Superpowers RP(?)]
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2013, 05:23:40 am »
Welcome!~))

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Cyvory

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Praise the Sun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 11:29:26 pm »
((Welcome! ^^))

Alima froze as her other roommate, the victim of Kaos' earlier prank, walked over to her then wordlessly grabbed her hand and kissed it. "I'm Keiiton," he said. Ali quickly retracted her hand at his unusual introduction. Feeling quite flustered, she stuttered out a reply, "My name is Alima," She wasn't sure whether or not he already knew her name, as she hadn't known his before now, "It's uh, n-nice to meet you, Keiiton." She awkwardly smiled to him before her gaze shifted to what seemed to be his dog, growling at a a raven, "Is that your dog?" She asked quietly, assuming that then the raven belonged to Kaos. She was happy to see that her roommates owned pets too. She was quite fond of animals, although never had the opportunity to formally own any pets, especially not a dog. Her mother wasn't very partial to the idea of owning a pet, and neither Ali nor her sister had the drive to force the issue.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 11:31:05 pm by Cyvory »

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 06:22:40 am »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 06:24:37 am by Kaos~ »

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2013, 05:28:39 am »
Thanks!))

The sound of talking drew Gwen out of her sleep, causing her to briefly open her eyes and then screwing them shut once more to block out the light. She groaned and pulled the blanket over her bed, turning to face the wall. After a few moments of trying to force her mind back to sleep, she gave up and sat up once more. "What time is it?" She asked, her voice slightly croaky. Not bothering to wait for an answer, she checked her watch briefly and sighed. The brunette threw the covers off of her legs and made her way down to the floor. As she reached the bottom, she ran a hand through her hair and grabbed her clothes from the wardrobe. She turned her head around to look around the doorway leading to the Living Room, "I'll be one minute." She assured her roommates and padded over to the bathroom. She slipped off her pyjamas, which was just a loose t-shirt and some shorts, and quickly put on her clothes. She ran a brush through her dark hair a few times and let it fall down her back. She brushed her teeth, deciding to skip breakfast and went over to the Living Room. She did not fail to notice the small puddle of water near the doorway of the bathroom, but decided not to question it. Gwen padded over to the doorway of the kitchen. A familiar sound made her turn round to meet the gaze of Forest, her cat. She ran a hand down his fur and scooped him up, cradling him in her arms. Her soft gaze turned to meet the gaze of a stranger, "You must be Alima. I'm Gwendoline, but most people call me Gwen." She smiled politely and nodded her head as she introduced herself to make up for not being able to shake her hand.

"Trust my rage."

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 09:00:12 am »
Kaos looked up to Gwen, a small smirk on her face. "Morning." She waved slightly before turning in time to see the toasted brown bread popping up from the machine. She caught it swiftly with her telekinesis and hopped off the counter, moving to noisily drag a chair out and plopped down onto it lazily in a manner that was suited more to a boy. Hrafn cawed and edged lower onto her arm, trying to peck at the bread. She let it eat a tiny bite, laughing when the bird immediately dropped it when the searing heat burned his tongue.

Offline Cyvory

• Forum Newcomer
  • Praise the Sun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2013, 01:20:54 am »
Alima turned as another girl entered the room holding a cat in her arms. She politely introduced herself as Gwendoline, or Gwen, and Alima quickly remembered about her own nickname that everyone referred to her as in her old school. "You can call me Ali if you want," She said back as a reply to Gwen, but meant it to go for all of her roommates. She was relaxing a bit after all of the friendly introductions, glad to see how welcoming everyone was, but quickly found herself stranded. She examined the kitchen area for a moment before her eyes landed on the small coffee maker on the counter. Oh thank God they have a coffee maker. She thought silently, walking over to it, "Anyone want some coffee?" She asked, sounding quite relieved. Back at her home, a cup of coffee was the start to every morning. Her mother was quite the caffeine addict, and eventually the taste grew on her too. Alima had known that her life would be drastically different when she came to the academy, but was glad to see that at least one thing from her old daily routine would be the same.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 08:09:31 am »

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2013, 05:19:58 pm »
Bump?~ .w.

Offline Cyvory

• Forum Newcomer
  • Praise the Sun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2013, 09:33:35 pm »
(Sorry I haven't been able to reply, I've been really busy this past week ^^;)

Alima watched Kaos leave as she finished making herself a cup of coffee. "Oh, what time is it?" Ali asked, wondering how much time she had left to get ready, seeing as Kaos had taken her bag and everything, "When does class start?" Asking the question, she realized how unprepared and irresponsible she must have seemed. Forgetting when to go to class, or for that matter where to go, was a silly mistake made by new students all the time, but she was determined not to have that happen. She looked around the kitchen, finding a thermos and pouring her coffee in, closing the top and leaving it on the counter for a moment to go change clothes. As she left the room, she enhanced her hearing for when someone answered her question. She grabbed a light blue t-shirt and a regular pair of jeans, walking into the bathroom to slip them on. Ali brushed her hair and came back out, grabbing also a dark green jacket and putting it on as she walked back into the living room. Considering herself mostly ready to go whenever she needed to be, she sat down, sipping her coffee from the thermos.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2013, 11:45:59 am »
"Currently seven fourty-three. Classes start at nine." He mumbled back, glancing at the clock that was hung over his and Kaos' double-deck bed. He frowned as he watched Alima rush about to get ready. "You still have around one hour..." He tapped his fingers on the wooden frame of the bed in a small rhythm, glancing randomly over to the sink. "Kaos usually goes out early because she's in charge of the swimming group or something like that." His gaze moved to the door, before shifting to Pistos, who had laid his head in Keiiton's lap, tongue hanging out as he panted. Absentmidedly, his fingers combed through the long black fur of the dog.

She paused slightly while on the see-through bridge, looking down where the opened gates were, three or four people going in at such an early hour. She could easily see that some were new, for either they stood alone, or were randomly huddled about in one corner, unsure of what to do. She smirked slightly before crossing over. Hrafn had flown off in a noisy flutter of black feathered wings, landing in a tree near a group of older students. Kaos made her way to the first floor, pushing open a familiar door to step into the room with a huge swimming pool at the center. Nobody was in and the lights were off, and the water's reflection moved about on the ceiling in a beautiful manner. The tomboy smiled slightly before digging in her bag and pulling out a pair of goggles.