Author Topic:  (Read 13116 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2014, 04:15:27 pm »
((Nah.c: makes things interesting.))

Ace sat against the wall, as Naomi made herself comfortable on the couch. "Thanks for all this. We could really use some rest." Naomi smiled, taking a quick bite of her granola bar. "Yeah. This is nice. But we gotta get going soon. Sun's going down and I'd rather not spend the night with a stranger, no offence.[/color Naomi rolled her eyes, "Ace, would you just drop your solo act for once and shut up!"she growled, causing Chester to make a soft growling noise, reminding Ace that Chester was Naomi's dog, and would protect her against anything. "Whatever." he growled, standing off the wall and trudging into another part of the safe house.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2014, 04:40:15 pm »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah looked at Naomi "Is he always like that?" she chuckled as she followed him to another part of the safe house "If I were going to kill you both I would have done it a long time ago." she laughed "And I wouldn't have given you a granola bar." she leaned against the wall "You don't trust me?'' she asked with a raised brow "Us survivors should be working together not killing one another." she looked at the ground "But sometimes  they do and you might lose someone important to you.." she sighed then looked back up "You don't have to worry about me is all I'm saying." she pushed herself off the wall and walked back out to the main room.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2014, 05:09:46 pm »
Ace ignored her as she spoke, busying himself with his hunting knife. "Yes, he is. Ever since the world went to shit he's gotten worse." Naomi replied. "We'll probably leave in the morning, seeing as how if I don't he might leave without me, and..he's family."

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2014, 05:45:53 pm »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah laughed softly "Brothers." she rolled her eyes before sitting on the floor and letting her puppy climb onto her lap. When Naomi mentioned about leaving in the morning she nodded "I understand." she rubbed the pup's belly "Maybe one day we can all be friends, if we ever see each other again." Sarah kept her eyes on the small puppy "If we are still alive.." she mumbled as she began to think of a name for the puppy she found. A few hours passed and Sarah hadn't done too much, she just wanted to relax. Bang! Bang! Bang! Sarah jumped up and ran to the door and peeked into the peephole "Dammit." she growled as she backed away from the door. "Don't open the door, these guys are bandits. They have been trying to get in her for weeks." Sarah cowered on the mattress, she was always afraid they were going to get in, she would stand no chance. She looked at the siblings "I would take them out but they have a whole army." She hugged her knees to her chest and stared at the door. Bang! Bang! Bang!

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2014, 06:45:21 pm »
Ace jumped up, grabbing his pistol from the table. Chester lifted his head from Naomi's lap as she woke up. Chester let a low growl out before Naomi hushed him. Ace motioned for them to be quiet before pressing his back against the wall, holding the gun up, waiting.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2014, 10:10:27 pm »
Ash Lucus

Ash ran through the streets of the city, she turned around running backwards as she shot at the group of Gimps. She slipped around buildings and through and alley way. Once she was on the other side of the alleyway, she bolted across the small open space turning around to shoot at the infected group again. She spotted a safe house off in the distance. She shot at the group a few more times and kept running.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2014, 08:10:21 am »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah watched Ace lean against the wall with his gun "Don't worry, they can't get in." she got up "They'll give up sooner or later." She rubbed her arms and looked at the door "It's just a little scary is all." she walked up to the door and peeked out through the peephole "There are so many of them this time." Worry spread across her face as she looked at Ace "There usually aren't this many.." she took another step back "What are they doing..?"

So sorry guys x.x)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2014, 01:02:01 pm »

Ace's eyes flickered over to Naomi before looking to Sarah. He lowered the gun, pushing off of the wall, catching Sarah's worry. A look of frustration covered his face, "I told you we should have left." he growled towards Naomi before pushing past the two girls and into another room.

Naomi flinched at Ace's harsh words before looking towards the floor. Chester placed his head onto her lap, his ears pinning back. "Excuse him, he's just really protective and sometimes it gets to his head." she stated, her eyes never leaving the floor.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2014, 03:43:54 pm »

Sarah Ann Wilder
Sarah ignored Naomi, she didn't mean to, and stormed after Ace. Anger burned through her "Hey!" she scowled as she came chest to chest to him "I'm getting little tired of your 'lone wolf' attitude!" she could feel her face bringing red "I know you are just protecting your sister but sometimes the best thing to do is group up with other people." she poked him in the chest with her index finger "The world is a sh*t show right now and the best thing to do is help each other!" She took a step back "You think I trusted you both right away? No! But it's a risk you have to take now." She poked him one last time "This issue you have is going to get you in trouble one day, and you won't have anyone to come save your ass(I hope that doesn't count as a 'bad'word T.T)." She backed away and left the room, slamming the door behind her "I feel better." she huffed before plopping onto the ground and petting the puppy she still hadn't named.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2014, 04:35:19 pm »

Ace stayed quiet as she spoke, raising a brow as if unamused. Once she stomped out, he reached down, scooping his bag up.

Naomi smiled as Sarah returned, a giggle escaping her lips. Her smile faltered as Ace entered the room, strolling through with his bag over his shoulder. "Naomi, come on. The bandits are gone, we're leaving." Naomi went silent, watching him as he yanked open the door. He stood still waiting. Silently, she stood throwing her bag over her shoulder before turning to Sarah. "Thanks for the food and shelter." she managed a smile before walking out of the door. Ace glanced at. Sarah as Chester ran out after Naomi before shaking his head and closing the door after him."

((Ha, no it's not!))