Author Topic: Please vist me on deviant art!  (Read 3888 times)

SnowLeopardsLily

Please vist me on deviant art!
« on: March 29, 2011, 02:06:05 am »
ok so i got this deviantart a month ago, but i just now posted stuffs. i only have four things on it right now but i might be posting more tomorrow or wensday night. i'd love to hear from you people and see what you guys think of my art.
so heres the link to my deviantart
http://asnowleopardslily.deviantart.com/
hope to hear from many of you guys and mabey i'll cheak out your work if i have time.
i mainly do wolves, snowleopards, fishing cats, and cheetahs. but i also make up creatures and do some other animals randomly. I uasully only do felines and canines thow.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 12:56:47 pm by yuri »

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
Re: Please vist me on deviant art!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 02:11:54 am »
Very Very cool maybe you could do a picture for me if you had the time once i get a deviant art ill add ya to my watch list
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

SnowLeopardsLily

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 04:20:48 am »
ok. im sure id have some time. it might take me a while thow my last request took me three weeks even thow i only worked on it for four or fives days. im gonna see i if i can get it back from the person to put it on deviantart.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 11:53:12 am »
Love Your Art <3

SnowLeopardsLily

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 12:55:58 pm »
thank you!
and i didnt get a chance to get my stuff scanned yet, but soon as i do theres gonna be more recently made stuff. most of it because sketches and stuff tht i didnt color but outlined.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 02:44:31 pm »
Kewl :3

SnowLeopardsLily

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 11:58:10 pm »
heh ppls i finally got more stuff on my deviantart. im thinking about starting a comic but im nowhere near starting it. still working on the charaters and the outline for it, but i'll post here if i ever decide to start it/ upload it on my DA. also i just wanns let you know about the styles of art i do. i like to do chibi, anime, line drawings, realistic(non photographic. just like used ref and stuff), oil paste, colored pencile, gimp(computer art program), and ocationaly watercolor or water color pencile. sorry if i already said this stuff(oh well if i did).
i open to requests(animals only!!!!) but i will only accept one or two at a time and it may be a while before i finish.
so be patient if you do request please. requests will be free, but you must give all credit to my artwork and whoever the charater belongs to if you use it anywhere. like if its pokemon or a charater of someone eles you know that let you use it. or if its ur own chara you oviously will take credit for it.
thanks for your nice comments X3