Author Topic: The Borderline (Open&Accepting Apocalyptic Rp)  (Read 8240 times)

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Re: The Borderline (Open&Accepting Apocalyptic Rp)
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2014, 01:52:23 am »
Adrian Tobias Langdon
"I prepare for the noble war. I know it's coming and I know nobody can stop it."

Adrian ran a callusy palm over his face, and wiped the sweat that was forming at his brow. Dark, sickly looking blood, was dry and crusty on his palms- and he made a mental note to wash that off later. His massive dark German Shepherd was beside him, stading proud and tall, nuzzling the side of his owner with his bristly tufts.

Adrian's dark brown eyes flickered across the open lot, grateful to be out of that hellhole of a apartment complex. Upon spotting a distraught young girl, Adrian muttered a few curses out from under his breath. However, the inner 'angel' within Adrian engulfed, but he stamped out the fire quickly as he remained still and rigid. But it was quite hard to miss the tall 6'5 male. "Need something?" He asked in his gruff New York "accent" with little emotion to it. Of course the offering was hollow, since Adrian preferred to avoid all human contact. But his inner angel was beating on his chests, and he'd grant it this much- but no more.
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2014, 10:28:06 pm »
(I apologize my father has gone into the hospital and I will update as soon as I can)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2014, 06:22:32 am »
((I was waiting on the others to post, but since no-one posted for quite a while, I guess I will go ahead.))

Chyanne Felt

"Er," She said, feeling a little threatened with all the weapons and his dog. "Yeah, I do, actually." She stiffened her back, blinking a few times before moving on. "I need to get to my current... 'residence', but I've seemed to..." She tried to think of the word she was looking for, feeling embarrassed for her limited English. "Loose myself." She highly doubted he would even think of helping her, but rather much ignore her and move on with his life. Chyanne thought for a moment, dampening her lips before speaking. "I have an animal, too."

That was a dumb thing to say, especially if he was to kill her with such little difficulty. "I-I'll, er... Trade you. I have some, uh, vyalenoye myaso..." She put the bag down, rummaging through the emptiness and grabbing the beef jerky to show him. Not the smartest idea, either, but she had to get home some how. "A few pieces for a, um, trip home."