Author Topic: Life is Perfection [Teenage Roleplay][OPEN AND ACCEPTING]  (Read 17531 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Life is Perfection [Teenage Roleplay][OPEN AND ACCEPTING]
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2014, 12:05:00 am »

Alex smiled when she accepted his invitation. He watched her gather her things, gently studying the way she did things. She was interesting to him. Fascinating in a way. Alex's blue eyes looked at her face as she began talking, his face listening and attentive. He could tell she was not from around here. That also made him even more intrigued by her. With a small smile, "Sure. I'd be happy to show you around. And I think it's cool that you don't know much about this school." He said kindly. "That just gives me more to show you." Alex added on. He turned and walked for the door, Zoe right next to him. Instinctively, he held the door for her to walk through. After, he grabbed his suitcase and threw it over his shoulder. He and Zoe walked next to each other in the hall leading back to the Atrium. A few girls stared as he went by, probably shocked he was with a girl. "So when did you move here?" He asked to fill the silence.

Offline DangusMangus

• Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2014, 12:17:15 am »

"Expect problems and eat them for breakfast"

Zoe listened carefully, hearing his agreement and with a wide grin she looked down, before following him towards the door. She nodded kindly after walking through the doorway, waiting for him to take his suitcase and then move after the crowd.

Hearing his question about the time when they had to leave Italy, she sighed, looking down at floor before remembering the date when they left. "About a month ago, yeah." she nodded, finally confirming the date when they moved in the country.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 05:58:56 am by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2014, 02:12:55 am »

He cleared his throat idly. "I've always wanted to go there. So much life and such an interesting culture." Alex smiled, walking along at a nice steady pace. "I'm sure leaving there was pretty hard, but I guess the U.S is okay." He said with a small chuckle. In front of them the buzzing shouts, conversations, reuniting friends, and greetings were heard all around as they neared the atrium. The morning announcements and registration would start soon. He guessed it was probably 8:55 by now.

Alex ran a hand through his dark locks, the flicked his eyes over to the girl "So have you made any good friends yet?" He asked, though he was pretty sure he knew the answer. But sometimes new people move here and find huge groups of friends before school even starts. It baffled him, but it happened occasionally. He watched her as he awaited an answer. Her personality comforted him, even if they had just met. Alex always liked the more genuine people. Fake people never got through to him, and he found them dull and, simply put...fake. People were SO incredibly interesting to him though. He loved to figure people out- all their different personality layers. Zoe seemed so complicated yet so simple. What was behind her wall of shyness?

Offline DangusMangus

• Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2014, 06:16:52 am »

"Expect problems and eat them for breakfast."

Zoe sighed quietly, focusing on the crowd in front. The atrium currently was very noisy, but she still could hear Alex's voice. Glancing back at him with an answer still in her head, she crossed her arms on her chest, focusing on his icy eyes. "I had no choice, I couldn't say 'no' and stay there." mumbling quietly with a faint shrug, Zoe sighed again, this time more quietly and faintly.

Hearing another question that was addressed to her, she grinned. "No, but I think I will be friends with Librarian. We have so much common." She spoke with a slow nod and a big smile, looking around her before focusing back on Alex.
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk