Author Topic: Two Kingdoms one war {Drago rider rp open/accepting}  (Read 17782 times)

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Two Kingdoms one war {Drago rider rp open/accepting}
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2014, 04:13:23 pm »
Her eyes narrowed and she swing her sword at his shoulder aiming to crack his collar bone if lucky. Alduin watched the other dragon take off and come back then watched jades swing. -this is gonna be a disaster- he thought.
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's
http://www.quotev.com/Wolfcave

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2014, 04:22:40 pm »
Seeing that the golden dragon had spotted her Paranax flapped her wings to stay a bit away. Once the dragon turned she sniffed the air to see if they were from Talhigh. Upon catching his scent she quickly flew back to her rider and landed beside her. "They are from Talhigh and I am assuming Faulker." Ith looked at her dragon as she spoke. " Then do we go and see who they are?" Ith questioned as she climbed onto Paranax's saddle. Nodding the dragon flapped her wings and flew closer to them but stayed a safe distance just incase they were going to attack.
Landing a few meters away from the two Ith looked to see if she could tell who was who. Seeing the dragon that Paranax said was from Talhigh she looked at the dragons rider and watched as he seemed to prepare to fight a girl from Faulker. Paranax growled as the girl swung her sword at the boy.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2014, 06:26:34 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Cao glanced down at Aludin "Shall we stay out of this?" He rumbled quietly, knowing that Scott would not inentionally hurt the girl, he was more worried about her actually getting a blow in. Then he noticed that the other dragon, now with a rider on her back, had landed a few feet away and was observing the scene. Scott on the other hand quickly dodged the girl's attack, ducking under the blade of the sword before his blade connected with hers as he pared it away. He gave her a small smirk "Come on, don't be shy." He chuckled dryly "Hit me."
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2014, 07:01:00 pm »
"Have it your way" she threw out her sword and took out two daggers and lunged herself at him. She threw a sideways kick aiming for his head. "Zunser sa sanrador" Alduin said to the other dragon then looked to see there was another dragon and rider not far away (translation- na it's fun to watch)
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2014, 07:42:34 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Scott just barely made it out of her way, he leaned forward and felt the toe of her boot graze just through his hair. "You missed." He said lightly, "Come on sweetheart, I know you can do better than this." He made a mock swing with his sword, purposely missing by a couple inches before he danced back again. Cao nodded "My name is Cao." He then watched as his master dodged another blow "What do you think the outcome will be?" He asked, looking down at the smaller dragon while keeping an eye on the newcomers who had yet to do anything out of the ordinary.

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2014, 07:50:59 pm »
She growled tackling him putting a knife to his throat "don't call me sweet heart" she growled at him "sunserido" (translation-not good) he said looking at the taller dragon "zenserdio venisemt" he said looking down at the two (translation- she has anger issues) 

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2014, 09:03:36 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Growling, Cao watched as Scott went down and the girl placed a knife at his throat "I'm sure he will be fine..." He said quietly, but he still stood, ready to pluck the girl off if things took a turn for the worst. He was slightly agitated now, tail twitching back and forth as he watched the fight play out. Scott looked up at the girl with a small smile "Ah! You got me!" He whispered, referring to the small rivulet of blood seeping out from a stinging cut just underneath his chin. It didn't hurt actually, the hardest part was when she tackled him, for with her body weight on top of him, it felt like he had been run over by a horse on the rocky ground.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2014, 09:17:08 pm »
Walking forward Paranax watched as the two riders fought. She watched just a few meters from them. Ith jumped off of Paranax's saddle and watched as the girl seem to have the boy pinned. Thinking she looked over to the other two dragons and stepped back a bit. The dragoness walked up to the other dragons as she glanced back to make sure her rider was ok. "Hello" She said looking at them her amber eyes glinting with uncertainty.
Looking at the riders she gulped when the boy had blood trickle down his neck. Digging into her side pouch Ith toke out a small knife and placed it against her side in chase she might have to defend herself.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2014, 09:28:12 pm »
She put the blade closer to his neck then looked to see another rider "vensatori pasentro!" She growled (translation- reinforcements, whoos!) her bright blue eyes went back to the boy then to Alduin and the other dragon. "Give me one good reson not to slit your throat?" She said looking him in the eyes with anger.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2014, 10:03:28 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Scott eyed the new rider out of the corner of his eye, and then the knife dug deeper into his neck and he choked slightly. The blood began to flow more freely now, dripping down to the ground in long red threads. " I didn't call for reinforcements if that's what you're thinking." He stated "And you shouldn't kill me because....." He thought for a second before smiling "Because I'm gorgeous?" Cao gave the small female dragon a nod before he turned to Aludin "I'm going to end this now." He bounded over to the scuffle and picked up the girl by the shirt gently, carrying her away from Scott who decided to remain on the ground as he caught his breath.