Author Topic: Two Kingdoms one war {Drago rider rp open/accepting}  (Read 17785 times)

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Two Kingdoms one war {Drago rider rp open/accepting}
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2014, 10:50:21 pm »
She laughed a bit "I know how to even it out to make it look like it was never there" she looked at the spot then to him. Alduin walked over to them grabbing Jade by the back of the shirt and layed down and holding her down with his front foot and licking her. "Alduin cut it out" she laughed trying to get out from under him and pushing on his foot looking at Scott "help?" She squeaked as she was licked in the face again "Alduin-- air!" She said blocking his face from hers
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:51:53 pm by Wolfcave »
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's
http://www.quotev.com/Wolfcave

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2014, 12:09:01 am »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Scott watched as Alduin tackled her and smirked "Sorry M'lady, I must take my leave and go to the market place. Maybe Cao can help you?" he said gesturing to the sound asleep dragon whom he knew would take quite an effort to wake. Giving a slight wave he exited the cave via small door within the large one that covered the entrance. Scott then took the long and winding path down the side of the mountain as he headed towards the nearest village, less than 5 miles away. They were bound to have some ointment somewhere in the marketplace.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2014, 01:49:39 am »
She got out from under Alduin and ran behind cao to hide from him. She shook the Goldman dragon seeing if he would wake up "come on you freeking ray of joy wake up!" She laughed a bit as Alduin accidentally rammed into him trying to stop. Alduin landed on the other side of cao and  flicked his tail hitting Jade "cut it out" she laughed pushing his tail away as he shook his head and smoke started coming from his nose.
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2014, 03:06:30 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Cao growled in his sleep, kicking Jade away lightly before curling back up into a ball, tucking his head under his tail. Cao never had been the easiest to wake, he often slept until noon before Scott was able to get him out of the cave. Smoke began to rise from the dragon's nostrils and his neck twitched before he blew a small stream of flame onto the fire pit. He was positioned so that as he slept, when he let out occasional jets of fire, the flames would reignite only the fire in the pit and not the rest of the cave.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2014, 03:16:45 pm »
"What if I poped you back, how would you like it" she poped Alduin in the snout. Alduin shook his head not liking the pop and poped her back. He smirked a bit and poped cao with his tail "Alduin that's not a good idea" Jade laughed  looking at him hoping cao would do something. She ran to the other side of the cave to stay out of the way.