Author Topic: Within a New World - [Cats; PG to PG-13; Open and Accepting]  (Read 4191 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Within a New World

Fierce, large cats that came from the forest had lost their homes - from which the people knew not of - and came into the town nearby the forests' edge. It wasn't much of a walk, though no-one knew where the animals actually came from. Despite this, most were friendly - atleast it seemed so - towards the humans, though others weren't so welcoming.
Within the alleyway, there lay a group of cats, humans hardly knew this group, though would often see them. These alley cats would always harass the humans' pets, a lot of fights broke out and the humans definitely knew something was going on.
---
The forest was being destroyed, leaving the feral forest cats homeless and vulnerable. Now, they're the opposite of what they used to be - most, atleast. Most turned into "kittypets," as the strayed forest cats would call them, whereas others remained as a "rogue". Some even joined the group of alley cats, helping in harassing and fighting with the others.
The cats had different names for their groups, even the housecats, and they had different terms for just about anything and everything it seemed.
-
The alley cats called themselves, and it often stuck with the other cats, a "Clan" - "BarbedClan". BarbedClan was made of cats of different sizes, shapes, ages, and ranks. They were often quiet from humans, besides a few attacks when one of their children would venture too close, or when a kitten would be too curious for its own good. Their fierce and can be seen as a "killing machine" to the humans, so most beware and stay away. Some of the forest cats had joined BarbedClan, seeing as it was quite similar to their old lifestyle and didn't want to give into change. Because of this, BarbedClan can get their paws on whatever they want as long as they have the right cat with the right "victim".
-
The housecats, or "kittypets" as the Clan and strays called them, were just your average housecat, if not more violent and destructive. Most of the forest cats were put into their own family and are just as loving as their people are to them, but some long to venture in the wild once more, freely and cage-less. Due to them and some of their friends going into the Clan, they can be naive to some of the antics of the Clan.
-
The strays are calm, but lash out towards humans if they stray too close. The strays call themselves "rogues" - atleast the more hostile ones - and "loners" - the ones who are more peaceful. They're seen as pathetic and worthless towards the Clan as they carry no human for food or anything of the sort, and they're not exactly able to get to the stuff the Clan needs.

(The descriptions above does not apply to all characters; it would be the average list but will most likely apply to your character.)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 12:21:20 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Within a New World - [WIP]
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 11:49:51 pm »
Members

Jaggedskies || Tomcat || Wolfie_Lover || BarbedClan - Warrior || Thirty-five-moons-old || Brother to Princely
-

Princely || Tomcat || Wolfie_Lover || Kittypet || Thirty-three-moons-old || Brother to Jaggedskies
-

Dawntail || She-cat || Vask || BarbedClan - Warrior (considering higher rank) || Thirty-four-moons-old
-

Spottedpaw || Tomcat || Vask || BarbedClan - Apprentice || Nine-moons-old
-

Brook || She-cat || MyCatMeowed || Rogue || Fourty-seven-moons-old
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 10:48:17 pm by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 11:50:01 pm »
Rules

1.) This is a fan-plot of Erin Hunter's "Warriors" series, please treat it as such by trying to linger as close to the books as possible.
2.) Mating is not allowed in the role-play area, take it to PM or skip over it. You may not color it black or put in a spoiler - it must be PM'd or skipped.
3.) Birthing is allowed, just don't have it too graphic.
4.) Medicine cats no longer exist within this role-play, not even in BarbedClan.
5.) You may have as many characters you want, just make sure you can handle all of them. If you cannot handle more than two, then don't sign up for more than two characters.
6.) Do not argue via OoC. Your character may have bouts of anger in the role-play, but do not lash out at others out of the role-play.
7.) There are a few exceptions to rule number one; words that are not in the book - may be considered swears to you, but not to me - but in the dictionary are allowed (i.e.: "damn," "ass," etc.). Names that are considered "illegal" (cats being named after metals, jewels, etc.) are mostly allowed, I'll go over the names if they're in BarbedClan with a certain name (i.e.: "Swordclaw," "Irontail," etc.).
8.) Please, try to remain literate throughout the entire role-play. Slip-ups and flubs are quite alright, but I'll have to understand your post. (i.e.: "lulu wnt 2 teh tre n 8 teh brk fm teh tre lol" is not acceptable. "Lulu padded towards the tree, looking at the bark, she took a soft lick." Ofcoursecatsdon'trandomlylicktreebarkhaha.) OoCly being illiterate is alright and perfectly fine!
9.) Don't use this thread as a chatroom - it obviously is not. If you're going to chat with someone, take it to a PM or actually post while talking to them.
10.) Keep your posts atleast ten sentences for the replier to work with. Ten or more sentences are perfect, but if you truly, truly cannot think of anything else to type, then please, don't type at all. (That sounded a bit harsh, I'm sorry. uwu)
11.) This role-play is way, way, way beyond the canon cats within the books, therefore you cannot use the overused "related to Scourge" or "sister of Firestar", because they're no longer there nor are they mentioned. There are stories about them, but they're not named within the kit-stories.
12.) You may not do anything, besides normal cat behavior, towards another person's cat unless you have their permission. A crush growing on the person's character is perfectly fine; however you may not become mates with them unless you both agree on it.
13.) You may not role-play humans. Humans are NPCs from here on out unless I say otherwise - which there is a less than 0.00001% chance of me saying "okay, go ahead" to the human character.
14.) Your actions must be realistic. If they jumped off the Empire State Building, they would have a very slim, slim chance of them surviving, isn't there? That's what I mean. You characters will have flaws and be realistic.
15.) Your cat can die, so treat it that way (unless in OoC, to be honest, I could care less of what you do to your character as long as it abides by the rules).

I will add more if they are suggested or whenever I come up with some.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 12:03:09 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 11:50:10 pm »
Forms

Image / Description: [Anything will suffice as long as it's a real picture. The description must be four or more detailed sentences.]
Name: [Any name will work - however, with the BarbedClan cats, you must check it with me. Former names are also meant to be put here, but those are optional.]
Sex: [Is your cat a tom or she-cat?]
Rank: [If kittypet or loner / rogue, just list yourself as such.]
Lineage: [If your cat has any family members (kits, mates, etc. are included) that they know of, then they would fit in this section. If they do not know any living or dead cats, then just say so or skip over it.]
Personality: [How does your cat react towards others in the role-play? Their personality must be four or more descriptive sentences.]
Other: [Any other information you want to tell us about your cat?]
Role-Play Sample: [This also helps deepen your character's personality (and if they have a higher rank, then it shows how they behave towards that), history, and relationships. The role-play sample must be four or more detailed sentences.]

Code: [Select]
[center][font=timesnewroman][color=lightblue][b]Image / Description:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Lineage:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Role-Play Sample:[/b][/color][/font][/center]
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 12:20:07 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 11:50:19 pm »
save

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Within a New World - [Cats; PG to PG-13; Open and Accepting]
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 06:20:29 am »

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2014, 07:10:18 am »
Huge W.I.P. I'm finishing it ASAP))

[img]
Name: Ali
Sex: She-Cat/Female
Lineage: Henry - Father - Deceased
Personality:
Other:
Role-Play Sample:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 07:17:58 am by ~|Lakota|~ »

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2014, 09:49:43 am »
@Vask: Sure, Dawntail can be a higher rank. Also, they're both accepted!

@~|Lakota~|: I can't wait to see the finished application~

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 02:31:28 pm »

Name: Brook
Lineage: She was raised by a loner mother. She had two brothers but she doesn't' know of their current location.
Personality: Brook isn't too talkative but has been nosing around the "clan" for awhile. She can act a bit frightened around it's members for fear of being killed or caught. But when Brook is offended that fear can disappear and she can be defiant.
Other: If anyone would like to be one of her brothers you may make an application, just notify me about it.
Role-Play Sample: The tabby she-cat strolled cautiously through the streets. Her padded feet didn't even make a sound. Carefully she jumped onto a stone wall next to a house. Brook then gave a mighty leap onto one of the windowsills. Checking to make sure nothing stirred inside the room she turned her back to it and gazed down at the human city. In the distance lay the destroyed forest, charred and dead. A deafening noise inside the room made Brook's heart skip a beat. Without a second thought she descended off the house and back down to safe ground.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2014, 07:25:47 pm »
@MyCatMeowed: Accepted! Start whenever. I'm currently using mobile and can't post. uwu"