Author Topic: I lost my mate and can't find him! (Friend's List Glitch?)  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Galacta

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I lost my mate and can't find him! (Friend's List Glitch?)
« on: October 25, 2014, 08:37:32 pm »
So, I finally found the perfect mate for my character the other day, but he had to leave. I tried meeting back up with him a few hours later, but he was no where to be seen. I then checked my Friends List, and he's no longer there! :( I wouldn't think he'd bail that quickly. I remembered his username, so I punched it back in, and now it's saying he doesn't exist! This is less of "I want him back" and more "How could the Friend's List just do that out of no where?" I asked people nearby if you could add a friend while they were away, and they said yes. So, I don't really know what's going on. >.< Can someone enlighten me?

S. Italy/Romano

Re: I lost my mate and can't find him! (Friend's List Glitch?)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 09:19:39 pm »
Hmm, I know that if the other person removes you as their friend, their username gets remove from your list. I don't know what happens if they block you, I guess you won't be able to see them, not sure about whether or not their username becomes "inexistant" to you, but it sounds like he may have un-friended and blocked you.

My apologies if that's the case, but you could always try to send a personal message to one of the staff to either confirm this or to see if indeed there is a glitch.

Staff:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=12157.0

Offline Galacta

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 09:33:03 pm »
Ah, alright. That's unfortunate, but not the end of the world. ^^ Though I don't see why I'd be blocked. (I didn't do anything really. xP

I'll send a message just in case. Thanks! ^^

Offline taykait73

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 11:52:20 pm »
Hmm seems like a Friends List glitch.
Or he un-friended you, then blocked you.
Sorry if it's not the case.

Offline BlackSheWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I'm Xena !
    • blackshewolf666
    • View Profile
    • Discord
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 12:11:46 am »
It happened to me too, but with a friend. Have you tried re-starting the game?
Open MD if you need help!
Abre un MD si necesitas ayuda!