Author Topic: Your Choice [Remake] | Superpower Roleplay |  (Read 50252 times)

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice [Remake] | Superpower Roleplay |
« Reply #170 on: July 28, 2015, 03:27:15 am »

Remington Crosse

Clothing: The guy farthest to the right.

Remington stood off to the side, rocking back and forth on the heels of his feet, with his hands clasped infront of him, hanging loosely at his lower abdomen. Navy blue eyes flickered back and forth between the trio; Teddy, Finn, and Simone. Remaining silent, as per usual when the adolescent was confronted with social situations, he was content with just listening as of now. However, as he watched Teddy cling to his brother like a koala holding onto its mother, a soft smile appeared on the odd boy's lips.

"See?" Remington commented with a smile, motioning towards his elder brother, Finn, with a tilt of his chin. "I told you he was just running late." Rem made a move to back out of the situation, a hand outstretching towards where he was before with the gameboy and cans of food, pointing lazily with an index finger. "I'll be over there if anybody needs me." As he began to walk off, he turned back lightly to the group, just barely looking over his shoulder. "Don't need me." Rem commented with an obviously joking smile, and he gave a low fit of laughter. "Kidding. Kidding." Turning to face the group, whilst walking backwards, he threw his hands into the air in a surrendering motion, shaking his palms wildly. Just as he was about to turn around again, the back of his heels connected with the tower of cans that Teddy had stacked, and he lost his balance, tumbling back, landing on his bum, and sending the cans into a flurry onto the concrete.

Flustered and red-cheeked, Remington let out another laugh, scooting back and brushing himself off - trying to recollect himself, whilst still laughter bubbled from him. "I'm good. I'm good." Remington commented, mostly to himself as he tried to restack the cans as they previously were.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 29, 2015, 01:18:10 pm »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 29, 2015, 04:30:43 pm »

Health: 9/10
Powers:

Psionic blast:
The ability to overload another's mind causing pain, memory loss or lack of consciousness.
? Cold and Ice manipulation:
Ability to reduce the kinetic energy of atoms and thus reduce temperature, can be used to control, generate, or absorb ice.
Wearing:

Rylee looked back at Mykael as he talked about trying to go back to a normal life, then asking what she might do. "Don't know. Maybe cause a little trouble and then live in the woods for all I know." Swan said, her shoulders shrugging as she talk about it. "If you went back to a normal life, you'd make one hell of a doctor." She said light-heartedly with a laugh. Gravel crunched under her feet as she saw a glimpse of the others. "There they are. Let's go." Rylee said, giving a quick glance back at Mykael before turning back. Rylee gripped the backpack with everything they'd gathered before continuing to walk up towards everyone.
(Short sorry, being a little rushed on time.)

Whoops...

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 30, 2015, 11:13:26 pm »

Mykael

Powers: Air Manipulation, Healing

"Hey, I suppose that's one thing you could do," Mykael chuckled. "With enough practice, I probably could cure cancer or something. I guess maybe that's one thing I could actually do instead of just returning to my family." He sped up a bit once he saw the other subjects nearby, and it seemed as if him and Rylee were late. "We're here!" he called out, waving a hand in the air. Mykael sighed in relief knowing that the others seemed okay, and that nobody seemed... well, dead. Once he was closer towards them, he started to speak. "Did anybody find anything significantly useful? Besides food and water?" he asked hopefully. "Or even any ideas on how to get to the next city without dying?"

(Sorry, kinda short)

Offline Killjoy.

• cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 31, 2015, 09:05:09 pm »
[Waiting for Simone to post before I go. ^^]

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 01, 2015, 05:45:05 pm »
[Was waiting to see if anyone else was going to, I guess they aren't, so I'll go ahead.

Simone Howey

Turning, the woman would call over the overgrown feline, a smile revealing her pearly whites as she watched Takhar lumber over. Placing her hand on the felines head she would glance once more towards the three lads, listening to their conversation before noticing Rem backing off, getting closer to a large pile of cans. Raising her brow slightly "Umm Rem yo-" despite her efforts, the lasses warning was too late and the dark haired lad stumbled backwards over the tower of cans. Chuckling a little as the lad scrambled back up waving his hands "You alright?" she'd question, concerned in case the lad had injured himself. However, Teddies voice caught her attention, causing her to turn her head as she smile "It's alright, I'll loosten him up a little ..." she'd chuckle, nudging Ted before turning to Finn "Take it easy, I don't want to hurt you." Her brow raising as she punched him gently in the top of his arm, then following him over to the others.

What she's wearing, but without the bag;

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Killjoy.

• cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 04, 2015, 02:22:22 am »

Remington Crosse

Remington's navy blue eyes remained on the cans as he stacked them, red cheeks and a soft, amused smile on his pursed lips. As Teddy trotted over, he glanced up, his smile widening an ounce. "Ah, little ol' me is just fine, don't you worry." Rem said with a light chuckle to his tone. He brought his hand to his face, brushing away some stray strands of black hair. Remington's other hand motionied towards the cans that had been stacked, although, still somehow looked messy. "Sorry about the cans." Remington said, a small smile on his lips.

"You don't look to happy.." Remington said, although it sounded more so like a question. However, feeling selfconcious about prying, he cleared his throat. "But I assume it's between you and your brother, so I'll leave it alone."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 06, 2015, 01:00:24 am »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 06, 2015, 02:06:18 am »

Simone Howey

Stopping near the group, Simone listened to their conversation. For now they seemed to be speaking of supplies and listing what they had, which wasn't too important to her. The young lass just wanted to be on her way, being cooped up in that place made her feel like a prisoner, the last thing she wanted to do was remain in the same place for too long, like she had been doing for he past few weeks. "Yeah well, me and Finn found some weapons; knives, swords, ammunition and few guns. I guess it'll do so we don't die out 'ere" she'd huff, gently placing the bag near Thomas whom appeared to set himself of the 'Leader' of the fair sized group. For a few seconds she would examine what they had and by all means it wasn't much, but it was something- more than what they'd been given by the scientists. Pulling the strap of her rifle up on to her shoulder to prevent it from falling, she would give the members a quick nod before turning. Sim didn't feel like standing for too long, nor was she too fussed on what they were saying. She was tired and cold, so the quicker they moved she'd feel a lot warmer and more awake. Backing away from the group she'd soon turn, nothing behind them but wilderness; forests, trees, meadows, where was this supposed to lead them?

Huffing softly her attention would turn to Teddy, who now seemed rather irritated by what had just happened with Finn and Rem. Furrowing her brows a little she'd smile softly, not too sure whether the two lads had seen it or not. If not she wasn't really bothered by it, as her attention soon fell on Finn as he sat alone. Although she was urged to go and keep the lad company, she didn't feel like now was the right time, he was pretty angered and it seemed like he wanted to be alone. Shrugging her shoulders she'd glance down at her companion "Looks like it's just me and you, Takhar" she'd smile, kneeling down to roughly pat the tigers side before heading towards a near by rock. Carefully placing the loaded weapon down, she'd drop the long leash, pulling the thin jacket from her waist and setting herself down. Leaning against the boulder she'd watch the others, before leaning against the feline slightly and placing the thin item of clothing over her, hoping to keep warm. As she waited, she would continue to glance around, her hand running over the overly calm felines sides. Ever since her powers were activated she seemed to have a stronger connection to animals and people at that, as well as feeling overly close to nature. Sure she had already experienced her Earth Control power, but she was yet to get the whole mind control thing and shape shifting, which allowed her to communicate with animals; something she wouldn't mind as a single power. Anyhow she remained quiet, silently thinking and listening to the others conversations.

What she's wearing, but without the bag;

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Killjoy.

• cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 08, 2015, 02:22:50 am »

Remington Crosse

Remington's face cleansed itself from it's unreadable state, falling into a worrisome fashion, perhaps read as irritated or uncomfortable. A soft chuckle emitted from him, although it held a melancholy tone, perhaps to match Teddy's undoubtingly irritated expression.  "I'm sure it's just his way of reacting to the current situation. Try not to overthink it to much, Ted." Nudging his partner with his elbow, Remington offered up a cheesy, state of the art lopsided smile. Navy eyes flickered to the ground, heaving a small shrug in response. "I'm sure he'll come around." He said, eyes holding a hopeful glint for the sake of his partner.

Taking Teddy's offered hand, Remington nodded a polite reply, taking it and hauling his physique from the floor. Once up and off of the concrete, he dusted himself off lightly, only now noticing a small pain in his lower back. Probably a scratch or bruise from tumbling back onto the cans. Although, Remington did a good job of hiding the slight discomfort with a lopsided smile. While Finn seemed irritated by even Rem's existence, Remington seemed to take pride and perhaps amusement in the way he got under the tatted up brother. However that was just a coy to hide Remington's own insecurities. And boy, did he hide them well.

A cool breeze drifted by, making sure to seep into every hole of his shirt, and he pulled the multicolored kimono tightly around his lanky body. Picking up on the previous conversation with Teddy, Remington began strolling towards the cafe, staying along the sides of the borded up windows. "You cant really blame Finn for acting this way. I mean, it's quite the situation to be thrown into. Still, I think I'm a decent guy at least. But, I wont dig into that. It seems deeply rooted." A small snicker emitted from the oddly dressed boy, and a hand reached up to his own face, twisting a strand of dark hair between his thumb and index.