Author Topic: Your Choice [Remake] | Superpower Roleplay |  (Read 50203 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice [Remake] | Superpower Roleplay |
« Reply #180 on: August 15, 2015, 12:45:27 am »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 15, 2015, 02:41:39 pm »

Simone Howey

The young lass remained slouched on the boulder, her checked shirt now over her shoulders as she let out a huff. Thomas seemed to be holding with the whole plan on 'Moving on' and as night fell she wasn't too comfortable in wondering out in to the unknown. Sure there probably wasn't much out there to harm them, but no one knew this place and venturing out there at night would just be stupid. Besides, the journey would probably be long and they'd need their rest if they were to survive. Huffing she'd continue swirling she leash between her fingers, humming a song to herself as she glanced around, now and then patting the large feline by her side. The previous situation still dawned on her though, she didn't know why Finn hated Remington so much, nor why an argument was caused between the brothers- she'd just hope that they'd solve it soon, even though it didn't seem like they would. Focusing her attention on to Ted and Rem, listening to their conversation. well, what she could hear that was. They seemed to be speaking of what happened with Finn, dealing with problems and about being thrown in to this place with no direction what so ever. Tapping her foot against the ground her eyes would focus more on Teddy as he'd glance in her direction. Looking behind her at Finn whom still sat alone, she'd then look back at the young lad as he smiled. The expression on his face gave her the feeling he needed help, probably for her to talk to his brother, something she wouldn't mind doing for the young lad.

Smiling back to the younger lad, she'd nod her head gently. Pushing herself up and off of the rock she'd then stand upright, dusting her dark jeans off quickly and placing the shirt on properly; the arms rolled up and the front open, she'd allow it t hang like some sort of jacket. Kneeling down she'd grab her rifle, then standing upright once more she'd sling it over her shoulder, along with the leather leash. Running her hand through her long, brunette hair she'd make her way towards Finn. Takhar followed closely, before his attention turned to an empty plastic bottle, which he began rolling around with and chewing. Looking back she'd chuckle and shake her head, before looking down at the lad. Kicking the lads feet softly, a calming expression on her face "You alright?" she'd question, setting herself down before the lad could answer. Placing her rifle and the leash down once more, she'd look past the group and out in to the wilderness, awaiting the lads reply. Once he done so she'd go on to continue with what she wanted to say.

What she's wearing, but without the bag;

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 15, 2015, 04:53:34 pm »
[I apologize greatly, as school began and I fell short of time to reply between classes and dance practice and work. However, I am happy you have all continued! Feel free to continue the roleplay and even progress the story line with twists and surprises.I promise tto begin again once I get the time.]
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 18, 2015, 11:14:41 pm »

Remington Crosse

Clothing: The guy farthest to the right.

A flash of pain surfaced at Teddy's mention of him masking his emotions with a smile, but quickly submurged the look of pain, and settled for a flushed, strained smile. "Little ol' me?" He proclaimed with a sarcastic yet sweet tone, fanning his face for dramatic emphasis. "I'm no actor, Ted." He commented, Remington's voice dropping to it's usual, rasped tone. He held a slight accent, All-American, although the origin wasn't easily pinpointed. It was an uncommon one, and one that could really only be detected once his whereabouts were known. Arching an eyebrow, Remington witnessed Teddy send Simone a silent plead, in which Remington responded with a shooing motion; hopefully, giving the woman an extra nudge.

Once Simone had trailed off to comfort the elder Collin's brother, Remington cleared his throat in attempts to gain Teddy's attention. Navy blue eyes narrowed themselves onto the younger brother, Teddy, and his naturally smirking lips feel into a neutral, flat stance. "Could you help me with something, Ted?" He questioned, simultaneously digging into the leather satchel for the gameboy that he had been tinkering with for some time. Hopefully this test would sidetrack the brother from worrying about Finn for the time being. Help take his mind off of things. The empty game cartridge end now had two small rolled up pieces of wire poking through it, and Remington's navy eyes fell from Ted's, onto the gameboy's dead screen.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 19, 2015, 03:36:56 am »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 19, 2015, 02:02:21 pm »
{Great to see yer back, kind of back that is! It's the least we could do, quite enjoying the roleplay actually. ^.^}

Simone Howey

Pulling the rifle off of her shoulder and placing it beside her, Simone would take a quick glance towards Teddy and Rem, the two seeming to have their attention on the game boy which Remington had previously been fiddling with. Although, her attention was soon drawn back on to Finn as he spoke up. It was a relief to hear that the lad was fine although, she didn't believe him fully. There was obviously something wrong, but she guessed she knew what part of it was- her assumptions proven right when Finn spoke about their current situation. "Yeah, I don't think any of us are. I don't know what the hell their intentions are, it's all stupid in my opinion ..." huffing a little the woman would run her fingers through her long, slightly waved hair. Speaking of their current situation got her thinking once more as to why they were actually here and was there a purpose to their powers and them being dumped? Well, apart from the scientists stupid 'test of survival' statement, she knew there was something else too this. Giving her head a gently shake she'd glance back at Finn "I guess we just have to get on with it though, the quicker we take action the better- not too keen on sittin' around until I die out here ..." her brows raising a little as she crossed her legs. Finn still appeared in pain, probably because those dumb idiots in white coats made them brawl with an apparent 'immortal' being. Sim felt sympathy for the lad, but she knew he was strong and was more than likely able to deal with it although, she'd help if he needed it.

Shaking her head the lass would shoot a quick glance from Finn to Ted and Rem, then back to Finn. Running her hand up her arm "Na, he didn't send me over ..." she'd trail off slightly "It was only a matter of time until I came and pestered you anyway." Giving her shoulders a gentle shrug she'd look towards the group whom still seemed to be chatting amongst themselves, sighing she'd glance back to Finn "Socializing isn't my strongest point, not that I want to anyways. No offence to them of course, once I know someone or some people, I usually stick with that group of 'friends' I guess" hushing for a moment "Besides, the pup needs his mother ...." a smile forming at the lasses lips as she gently patted the lads arm, before patting the group beside her. The large feline had been caught up in amusing himself before realizing he was being called. Once he did the over grown cat would crawl towards them, his odd coloured eyes standing out in the moons slowly growing light. Placing an arm around the feline Simone would gently drag the feline to his side, roughly patting it, gesturing to Finn to pet the feline if he wanted to- she had caught him staring at the cat moments ago.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 02:04:25 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline Killjoy.

• cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 22, 2015, 04:34:09 pm »

Remington Crosse

An embarassing shade of red glowed on the apple's of Remington's pale cheeks, and he shook his hands wildly, heaving an amused chuckle. "Not to worry. I just need you to be a little..lab rat of sorts." He explained, holding the gameboy in his hands, turning it over nervously in attempts to look inconspicuous. Navy blue eyes stuck to the two metal pieces that stuck out, looking a bit like tongs or two points, a bit sharp, but mostly rounded. "Just, trust me on this, alright? I wouldn't actually let anything hurt you." Remington questioned, trying to erase the doubt from his features and voice alike. A cheesy smile appeared. "You're my pup, remember?"

While he said the test was for Teddy, truth and all, it was for him; and his own knowing of where he stood with his newfound.. abilities. "I tinkered this thing around forawhile, and these tongs work sort of like a 'fear factor'," Remington made gestures with his hands towards the dead, lifeless gameboy with wire spun around it, "Although it's harmless. I assure you." Navy blue eyes flickered up towards his partner, his "pup" in a sense, and gave a reassuring, lopsided smile.

"So, if you would just hold out your hand..?" Remington questioned, arching an eyebrow, navy gaze trying to keep themselves on Teddy's. Truth be told, Rem was just trying to see how well he could cloud judgement, or if he truly could at all. It seemed like a more sinister ability, which made him question his morals, but testing it out by this little trick, he would learn for the better.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 04:36:49 pm by -Killjoy- »

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 23, 2015, 01:15:15 am »
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 01:18:31 am by PartyXPoison »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 23, 2015, 10:11:28 pm »

Simone Howey

Continuing to trail her hand across the felines fur, she'd give his side a rough pat. Although the tests on the feline allowed him to act or have similar thoughts to a domestic cat and dog, hence the reason Sim was able to handle the cat the way she did, she also knew he still had wild instincts. At times she'd be able to pet him continuously and he'd lay there for hours, playing like an overgrown house pet. Where as some times he'd get a little rough and use his fangs and claws whilst playing. Nothing a little discipline wouldn't help, though. The lasses eyes wondered on to the two lads not too far away for a moment. If Rem was trying to keep Teddys thoughts away from the previous 'argument' with his brother, it seemed to be working. Although, she was slightly curious as to what they were doing, but that wasn't her main focus at the moment, her attention was more on to Finn. Her patience with the group had grew rather thin, she had been waiting around for a while now and all she wanted to do was get moving. No way was she moving now, she'd at least need some sleep before they set off. Hopefully she'd soon get the chance anyways. Although, there was the urge to wonder off herself, but that's just be suicide, maybe. Running her fingers through her hair, Sim would grab the leather leash off of her shoulder and would twirl it through her fingers.

Glancing back towards Finn and the striped feline, she'd watch as the lad hastily trailed his hands across Takhars black striped coat. Smiling a little she'd let out a huff, straightening out one of her legs, placing the foot of her folded let under and her free hand, after placing the leash down, acting as support. "He's like an overgrown cat, isn't he. And he could still rip someones hand off within seconds ...." a smirk forming at the lasses lips, before she gave her head a gentle shake "Na, don't worry about him. He's somewhat harmless, unless you irritate him. Just a loving, gentle giant." She'd mutter with a shrug, knowing the danger a tiger could pose, but that didn't bother her too much. Sitting up Simone placed her hands on either side of the tigers cheeks, gentle rubbing them with her hand, then chuckling as the feline batted at her arms, smiling she'd gently grab one of his paws, glancing up towards Finn.  

DA Account

Offline Killjoy.

• cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 28, 2015, 09:35:54 pm »

Remington Crosse

"Not a problem." Remington replied in an endearing manner, a broad smile etching it's way onto his features, slightly crooked in it's innocence. Navy blue eyes wide with excitement and curiosity, lighting a fire within his eyes, slender dark eyebrows shooting up. "Up here," He motioned towards his eyes, lips thinning into a crooked smile, and expression churning a bit mysterious; although, that was all for the act.

Once his pup would extend his hand, Remington would attempt to call something deep within him, his jaw clencing noticeably. "You feel like something softly electricuting you, right? Like a almost dead socket?" Remington questioned, holding a bold gaze, his eyebrows narrowing softly in attempts to grab and reach for his abilities internally. The pain would be minimal,  but there, if it had worked; While Remington felt guilty about this small uncomfortale situation, he knew that it wouldn't hurt- just feel like a small internal buzz, if he got his point across. In reality, the game boy was about as dead as a rock, needing a batery to actually transform this childhood object into a small, handheld taser.