Author Topic: Must-Sing Song Parts?  (Read 1263 times)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Must-Sing Song Parts?
« on: May 16, 2016, 01:18:29 am »
I was JUST singing a song part and I was like "Ayyy"

Anyway, what are the parts in songs you can't resist singing along to?

Mine are... (WARNING: LONG!)

"I Am... All Of Me" by Crush40:
"I am, I am everyone, everywhere, any how, any way, any will, any day. I am, I am everyone, everywhere, any how, any way, any will or any day."
"Unaligned" by NateWantsToBattle:
"How could I live on with what I've done? You took me in, showed me love, when I had nowhere to run. You offered me your everything, and I threw it all away! My indecision keeps me UNALIGNED!"
"Dead Silence" by NateWantsToBattle:
"You're just a monster, just like me! Just as it's meant to be! x2"
"You'll always be... Part of me..! x4"
"Promise Me" by NateWantsToBattle:
"Oh sweet child, it's so nice to finally meet you... Now welcome to your home. Safe and sound underground, they'll never reach you... And you'll never be alone."
"You look so much like someone I used to care for... But now they've gone away. A life of darkness is bound to try and tempt you... So promise you won't stray..."
"Please Promise Me..."
"Judgement" by TryHardNinja:
"Is there love, is there love, is there love in your heart? Or kindness in your eyes? Execute, execute, execute, if you want... Retribution for your crimes! Were you honest with yourself, 'cause I'll know! When I take, a look inside! Is there love, is there love, is there love, in your heart? Then Judgement will be mine!"
"Stay" by TryHardNinja:
"Refuse to let it take you, like it took all the rest! The nightmare too familiar, replays 'till nothing's left! Why wrap your heart in peril, when we can hide away! Refuse to let it take you, refuse to let it take you! So won't you Stay..? So won't you Stay..?"
"Rest your head my child, and just stay a while? There... Is no rush! Close your eyes and sleep, hope your dreams are sweet, like, Butterscotch!"
"Ashes" by NateWantsToBattle:
"Now this is GENOCIDE, the monster inside! The voices in your head! They're telling you to wash away, the crimson stains! To leave us all for dead! No one told you there's no going back, for once you attack! There's no way to prevent! Every single drop of blood you spill, will stain it's real! For DEATH is permanent! You're just a monster!"
"I see your mind, now it's slipping faster! KILL or be KILLED, the only thing that matters! Across the land, all of their Ashes scatter! Who's the MONSTER now?!"
"Diamond Eyes" by Shinedown:
"I'm on the Frontline don't worry I'll be fine! Thestory is just beginning! I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret! And now I see the world through Diamond Eyes!/And now I know that I'm alive!"
"Every night of my life, I watch angels fall from the sky... Every time that the sun still sets, I pray they don't take mine!"
"This Machine" by Julien-K:
"We all danced in fire! Trapped in This Machine! Don't know how lone we've waited, as the Eggman's watching!/As the Eggman watches!"
"Dreams of an Absolution" by LB (Remix Factory):
The ending sequence of it. I can't remember the exact words, but yeh.
"It's Not Over" by Daughtry:
"Let's start over! I'll try to do it right, this time around! It's Not Over! 'Cause a part of me is dead and in thr ground! This love is killing me, but you're the only one! It's Not Over..!"
"Cold" by Crossfade:
"I never really, wanted you to see... The screwed up side of me, that I keep... Locked inside of me, so deep... It always seems to get to me... I never really, wanted you to go! So many things you should have known... I guess for me there's just no hope... I never meant to be so Cold!"
"Unity" by Shinedown:
"So have you ever been caught in a sea of despair? And your moment of truth is the day that you say 'I'm not scared'? Put your hands in the air, if you see me I'm there! I've been looking for you day and night! Shine a light in the dark, let me see where you are! 'Cause I'm not gonna leave you behind! If I told you, that you're not alone, and I showed you, this is where you belong! Put your hands in the air! One more time!"
"Dear My Friend" by SEGA & Mariko Nanba:
Basically the entire song. I sing all of it.
"Runnin'" by Adam Lambert:
"My heart's beating faster, I know what I'm after! I've been standing here my whole life! Everything I've seen twice, ow it's time I realized! It's spinning back around, now! On this road I'm crawling! Save me 'cause I'm falling! Now I can't seem to breathe right! 'Cause I keep Runnin', Runnin', Runnin'..! Runnin'! Runnin'! Runnin'! Runnin'! Runnin'! Running from my heart!"
"Whoa... I'm comin' live..! Whoa... A life that's always been a dream! Wake up now and let *I don't know what he says here*"
"Megalomaniac" by *I forgot*:
"Is there still, a glimmer of hope? Will you choose to do the right thing? Please, now, bud... If, you're, there... Have a change... Of heart!"
"Listen and hear a song the birds are singing... Sit down a while, and watch the flowers blooming... A pleasant breeze flows by, leaving a trail of DUST... This... Is... Your... Fault, right?"
"Even after what you did, he believed in you... 'Till the end..."
"So Much More" by Bentley Jones:
"I've gotta be So Much More than this! And I've gotta try! I'm cool in a twisted kind of bliss, with saying goodbye! 'Cause I can't look back, no more turning back! 'Till I find a way back home! And I know! I've gotta be So Much More than this, but what can I be, if not me?"
"Stronger Than You Ver. Frisk" by *Forgot sorry*:
"I know who you are, you remember who I am... We knew that once in a timeline, we had grown to be good friends... But yet I killed your brother, without giving him a chance... Every time you strike me down, I hope you kill me once again..."

And like a million more songs lololol

Sorry for the long list lol, I like a lot of songs. Anyway, tell me your must-sing song parts! (They don't have to be NEARLY as ling as mine! xDp/color]

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: Must-Sing Song Parts?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 01:27:57 am »
http://]https://youtu.be/8ppz-cwLeqo
Exactly 2:47 of Killing Me Softly
I sing like a literal Adidas sandal, but I lose it at that part
Also, the "look around round"s of MasterPiece Theatre III
So much more but I'll keep it short

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 01:54:29 am »
so don't
stop
me
now

don't stop me cause im havin a good time havin a good time
iM A SHOOTING STAR LEAPING THROUGH THE SKY
LIKE A TIGER
DEFYING THE LAWS OF GRAVITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
IM A RACING CAR
PASSING BY
LIKE LADY GODIVA

'Don't stop me now' - Queen, sung by WarKat, in the loudest booming voice humanly possible.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 03:14:27 am »
I silently scream "FIREWALLLLLL, AT THE FIREEEWAAALLL, AT THE FIREEEWAALALLLLALALALALLLLL" whenever said part comes up in this song.

And pretty much every song I love, I go along with it. I don't actually sing, unless it's silent. My voice will kill an army of a thousand, since it's untrained and stuff BC But sometimes, I'll just move around, opening my mouth to the pattern of the words sung when I'm really into it.

I have no regrets whatsoever.