Author Topic: The Rune Wolves  (Read 28243 times)

EchoSong12345

Re: The Rune Wolves
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2011, 07:56:15 am »
What do ya think? ^O^

XxchronaxX

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2011, 09:25:51 am »
Hiya! I was wondering....if I can make a map for this? >.< I rlly need somthing to do and all my friends and people in my RP call me map goddess! Lol, anywho I was reading the thread and it seemed you all really want the pack to happen, I'll be happy to help as much as I can ^_^

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2011, 04:38:51 pm »
However, there were some times in her puphood that were significant events.....like the time she slapped another pup for whining about her lost parents. (Not to be directed at anyone's character, just saying.)

... Mine?

Offline Kiyoi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2011, 04:43:45 pm »
Hiya! I was wondering....if I can make a map for this? >.< I rlly need somthing to do and all my friends and people in my RP call me map goddess! Lol, anywho I was reading the thread and it seemed you all really want the pack to happen, I'll be happy to help as much as I can ^_^

if you need help with making the height map im good at making them :3

-Angel-

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2011, 06:17:09 pm »
im thinking about joining.... but i already am part of a pack, im not good with multiple packs

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2011, 08:14:55 pm »
I'm still overwhelmed by all the support these guys are getting... Thank you all so much for your characters and other contributions and whatnot!

I already have someone who has offered to make a map for this, but you seem so eager. xD We'll see what happens when/if the pack is officially made, okay? :3

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2011, 08:18:35 pm »
I'm still overwhelmed by all the support these guys are getting... Thank you all so much for your characters and other contributions and whatnot!

I already have someone who has offered to make a map for this, but you seem so eager. xD We'll see what happens when/if the pack is officially made, okay? :3
We could make it the first contest, perhaps.

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2011, 02:59:14 am »

Ooh, that could be interesting... Well, once the tribe is actually in the works, I'll be sure to get right on that!

Offline Kiyoi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2011, 11:54:57 pm »

Ooh, that could be interesting... Well, once the tribe is actually in the works, I'll be sure to get right on that!

erm... maybe we should make the map first so everyone can go to it, because when the tribe thing is created in group we might not be able to find everyone in one place so looking around for the users would take a long time, so yea in my opinion we should make the map first so everyone can gather there, just saying, you dont have to take my advise just think about it ok? :3
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 02:07:21 pm by Kiyoi »

-Angel-

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2011, 03:52:23 am »
still considering joinning....