Author Topic: How do I Use the Creative Den?  (Read 764 times)

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
How do I Use the Creative Den?
« on: November 01, 2018, 09:12:22 pm »
Hello everyone! I've been playing this game for a few days and I was wondering if anyone could explain how to use the
"Creative Den".

Flurr

Re: How do I Use the Creative Den?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 09:21:38 pm »
Hey there Dylan! Well, the creative den is a very neat tool to use! I will tell you what its about :)

Map maker- The map maker is where you can create your own unique maps! You can search up tutorials if you would like help making one! Once your done, you can export it and share it with your friends if you would like using mediafire or any other link websites!

Preset maker- Preset maker is a very unique tool to let out your creativity! You need gimp to make one and other art programs you can use too. You can also watch tutorials on how to make one using youtube or the FH site. If you want to share it with your friends, all you need to do is send the fhp file to them ^^ or use the preset sync!

Object maker- You can make objects and meshes in this one! You can watch tutorials on how to make one using the same methods of Youtube or the FH site. :D

I cant really think of more because in on a mobile phone, but I believe the ones with the dots are not coming because the games source code is missing.

But anyway, I hope that helps explain it! <3 Good luck!

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: How do I Use the Creative Den?
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 09:47:21 pm »
Hiya, Dylan! In addition to what Flurr said, here's the official FeralHeart manual with basic tutorials on each menu within the game including the sub-menus located within the Creative Den ^-^

https://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=33

You are amazing <3