Author Topic: Apple Clan (Warrior Cat Clan!!!)  (Read 3509 times)

Offline -Toboe-

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • hii~
    • View Profile
Apple Clan (Warrior Cat Clan!!!)
« on: January 12, 2011, 04:04:31 pm »
~Apple Clan~
Ok, so this is  gonna be my 1st clan. Small cats only (Like your average house cat =w=) but only wild. If you have read Erinn Hunter's Warrior Cat series, you will know what I mean. In order to join you must fill the following form out:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: (You know what a name is)
Markings/Looks: (Spots, solid, striped, etc. Please, only realistic or semi-realistic, but I prefer realistic only, so that means no smurf-cats or purple people eater cats)
Role: (No deputy, I will choose the deputy, and I am the leader, so anything but leader or deputy, but we have to have an even amount of each role, so if there is to many of something, I will ask you to pick another role  :-X)
You must also have a short story about your self
Deputy
Apply to be a deputy in chat. If you want to be a deputy, befriend me, cause if I don't know you that well, well er, you don't have the best chance of being a deputy.
Mates
~You may find a mate on the mating forums, but he can't be a lion or wolf, he has to be a small cat like us.~
~Apple Clan Mating System~
If you want a mate, you should fill this out:
My name is (Fill in, and delete the "()")
My gender is (Fill in, and delete the "()")

Pretty simple form, eh? If you want to rp with each other please go here: http://www.chatzy.com/871480380786 I don't want rps spamming my post.
RPs until server gets back up, go here: http://www.chatzy.com/127699758877 link changes every time, so when I am on this forum, we can all rp.
Warriors Code
Warrior Code
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from
other Clans, but loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires

. 9. After the death or retirement of the new deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among the Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.

13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of kittypet.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 09:14:44 pm by Toboe »

Offline Silver86

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Apple Clan (Warrior Cat Clan!!!)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 11:45:15 am »
:O Can i pwease join? My user is Silver86, my charrie is Rainpaw. Shes a SHE. It doesn't sound like it though xD.

Offline Silver86

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Apple Clan (Warrior Cat Clan!!!)
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 11:49:32 am »
oh wait. Form:
Name: Rainpaw
Markings: Black dapples covering her white pelt.
Role: Warrior/Apprentice?
Rainpaw is a small white she-cat with bright blue eyes, and a pretty dappled coat. She can have quite the temper when angered and is a skilled fighter and fast thinker. She is caring towards clanmates, and will kill to protect them. :)