Author Topic: ???????????= hello everyone! (i ain't new...)  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
???????????= hello everyone! (i ain't new...)
« on: November 03, 2011, 01:42:41 am »
greetings everyone on the fh forums! i'm not really new but i just thought i'd post a topic here....

FH is is the one ticket to my home away from home except the fact that many people don't speak jp in feral heart or ???? you'd call it in japan (still means feral heart)

My Faves!:
i <3 the game okami and okamiden. i also like the lion king movie archive and i'm dissapointed that all the other languages sound better than english which is sad because it's the original....

my fav songs from TLK are my lullaby, one of us and be prepared. along with i just can't wait of course.

my fav languages for these songs are: italian, japanese (wouldn't you guess?) mandarin chinese, hebrew, arabic, greek, croatian and of course polish and czech (love those versions of not one of us, it's so powerful)

Other things i do:
i like making presets and maps but i only make presets for people at this time.
i plan on making a comic or movie when i get older, there will be a main movie, a sequel, a comic, and a video game (i'm such a gamer girl) the first movie will be called ???????????????? or for the english version it'll be called the untold story. the second movie will be called ??????2?????? or just dark sunset in the english.

Moar things XD:
i'm nice but i'm really sensitive and hates criticism (yet i make hings for people) so watch what you say >:(

people can start posting if they wish, i'll be hanging around the site for a while

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: ???????????= hello everyone! (i ain't new...)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 05:26:16 am »
Herro! :3

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
Re: ???????????= hello everyone! (i ain't new...)
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 05:40:09 pm »
Hellurrz *waves tew wolffox* hellurr wolffox!
Obsessed With A Creature