Author Topic: I'm bad at introductions...  (Read 1333 times)

Offline cootsie101

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I'm bad at introductions...
« on: January 26, 2014, 07:26:22 am »
But I guess I'll try to at least say hello to you all. You may have seen me on the game running around awkwardly trying to figure out controls(My in game character is a wolf named Whisper) but never knowing the person behind that character, but since I don't want to make this too long so if you want to know more about me send me a message just please try with grammar, text speak annoys me more than anything, but, I can't force anything onto you.

lindaminda

Re: I'm bad at introductions...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 08:35:26 am »
Hi there floofeh!
And welcome to the game
I think I saw you somewhere haha

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 07:43:28 pm »
Why hello there floof, I am glad you joined feral heart and decided to make a thread here on the forums ^^. We all have that first day of confusion and awkwardness. I was like you a few years back, trying to learn the controls on my own and figuring out a lot on my own.

It gets more fun though, promise xD Good luck and welcome! xD
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 08:20:52 pm »
Welcome to the Feralheart community Ms. Whisper. I advise ye' to take a gander at the links below for they may provide some usefulness to ye' in the future mere in case ye' haven't done so already:

The Feralheart Staff
The link above will take ye' to a list of the community's current staff members. They run the game and enforce the rules in order to make sure order is bestowed among the members. If ye' have any questions, feel free to PM one of them. They won't bite.
The Rules
Speakin' of rules, it'd be wise to follow them provided in the link above.
How to Report a User
If ye' so happen to come across anyone breakin' the rules, follow the steps listed in the link to report them to a Moderator/Admin.
Manual
Havin' some troubles with movin' yer character or is a bit confused with what key does what? Click on the link above and yer problems should be solved.

I wish ye' luck in gettin' everythin' figured out. As Ms. Crystal stated before me, we were all like that durin' our first pawsteps within the game.
gone

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 08:39:38 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart, Whisper! I suggest to read the rules and the links Vespian provided for you above; it will hopefully steer you away from trouble. I hope you eventually figure things out, as well as enjoy your time here~ c:

Offline ~Undream~

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • T?d?? ??ll ????g ?? ?ac? ?? ???.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 09:13:45 pm »
Hello! Welcome to FH~ I'm Undream. If you have any questions, just pm me and I'll reply as soon as possible! Have a great time and I hope to see you around in game and on the forums!
x,
Horizon
Ca? ?? $??pl? $?a?v? ???$ ????

?'? ??? ?c?a?, ?'? ??? ??a, ?????'$ a ???ld l?v??g ????d? ?f ??.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 12:52:09 am »
Hello and welcome to Feral Heart. It's nice to see a new member joining the community and it's a pleasure to make your aquaintence. I hope you enjoy your time here with us and have a fun experience in the game.
Inactive