Author Topic: A Idea 'Bout Bad Tokens  (Read 1693 times)

Offline Kovuo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • You must bow down to the mighty Bumhole..
    • View Profile
A Idea 'Bout Bad Tokens
« on: August 24, 2011, 09:37:02 pm »
Well,Lemme see if i can explain this as best as i could,Alot of people must get alot of Bad Tokens During the Loading Screens,And it annoys me Because I Get them a bunch.

So,Lets say you Made a new Charrie,you end up at Bonfire and its mad Laggy for you to handle,and you decide you wanna go to Ficho Tunnel Insted,But in the Hole to Ficho Its black,you step in it and wait for it to load (Okay Skipping onto my point here xP)

All im saying is What if insted of Having to wait for it to Load,The Tunnel is Hollow (I said ill explain it as best as i could :c) And you walk through it and your already in Ficho,Same for Ficho To Flourite I know it might require Like more Meshes and such,and it might seem as a bad idea (Or a Horrible Idea xP)

But eh,Thats my Opinion (And my Opinion's Stink :D)
While music comes through one ear,life comes out the other <3~ Sean

-Angel-

Re: A Idea 'Bout Bad Tokens
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 04:47:28 am »
well when entering a new place and i get a "bad token" all i do is go back ingame after it takes me to the start page. (say im goinginto ficho cause bonfire has the lag of a thousand characters and i got the bad token, after logging back on im in ficho :) so the bad tokens are really not a prob

Offline Kovuo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • You must bow down to the mighty Bumhole..
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 03:50:32 pm »
Hmm Intresting, Yeah..I rarely get Bad Tokens Unless My Computers Being Annoying But this was a suggestion For people who like ALWAYS or Frequently Get Bad Tokens But thanks for Responding o3o
While music comes through one ear,life comes out the other <3~ Sean

-Angel-

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 07:48:56 pm »
chu welcome