Author Topic: A Few FH Ideas :)  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
A Few FH Ideas :)
« on: October 09, 2011, 11:59:08 pm »
I have a few ideas that are just basic thoughts. I know it'd be really hard to do all of this with everything else people are posting on here, but I just want to have a part in all the ideas. :3

1.) Wings.
This would be really fun in my opinion. They could just be small-medium sized wings that are just there. You wouldn't be able to fly because that would add to the massive lag that some people get already. However, a key could be added (like the emote keys, only with "F" or "G" or anything. The things you could do with the wings are:
~Flap them. Just a simple thing to do, something idle. The key could be "F" or something.
~Give yourself a short burst of speed. You would have to wait for this to charge up until you used it again. It would just get people places faster instead of running slowly across entire maps.
~Fold/Unfold them. It would be just like sitting or standing. You'd press a button and they'd fold against your canine/feline's body. Press another key and they'd be half unfolded, and press another and they'd be fully open.

2.) Prey meshes that would come with FH. (Only for created maps, not Fluorite Plains, Bonfire Island, Etc)
This would be a lot easier than finding meshes, downloading them, and messing with all the confusing bits of switching folders. A lot of people say things about IT, but this would be "Feralistic". It would probably start out with mice or rabbits/hares.
For people with slower computers, an option would be to have prey or not to have prey. This option wouldn't affect other people, but they just wouldn't be able to see/hear the prey.
It's basically just an RPing addition. And over half - if not most- people on FH role play.

3.) Multiple Markings
Many people talk about this one. I haven't searched every single post on this forum! When you make a character, you can only have one marking per body part. I propose that we can have two markings on each. When picking the markings, there would be "Body 1" and "Body 2" as well as "Head 1", "Head 2", "Tail 1", and "Tail 2". When you choose the colors, there would be a choice of "Markings 1" and "Markings 2". You would be able to have different colors on both. (I hope that makes sense...)

I'll probably think of more. Tell me what your thoughts are! :D

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: A Few FH Ideas :)
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 12:07:25 am »
  Wings are already being put in. It will take a long time, it's been estimated to be 6 months at the earliest I think. Along with that prey is ALSO being added.

The issue with multiple markings is that it could get really crowded on there, sparkle dogs would load on every marking they  could.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho