Poll

Do you think my idea is great?

n... -Sees brownies- " BROWNIES!" -Runs away-
4 (40%)
Yes!
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: I Wish they had this in Fh you should put it in!  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Alveonacy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
I Wish they had this in Fh you should put it in!
« on: October 10, 2011, 06:37:30 pm »
Ok So i wish they had more maps in Fh... More objects, and a feature where you could make a map EVERYONE can see when they download the latest patch in map maker, AND AND AND a feature in movie maker where if you type alot to describe something it doesnt cut you off, and a choice for Ranks in group, its alot but its ideas, OH and a mod to mod all  chats just incase... AND well... more marking choices like from warrior cats or or.... realistic wolf and cat markings more of that stuff... and... a new chat called!..... um.... hm..... RP CHAT because its annoying when in general people spam with Rp when others try to advertise so why not we have an rp chat that can be purple ? !

BAI!
-Tha Insane chick-
Boop

Offline Hamilton

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 102
  • Stand your ground.
    • View Profile
Re: I Wish they had this in Fh you should put it in!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 07:16:41 pm »
RP posts are considered spam now??

Mods...do..mod all chats...they are simply limited by map...

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 07:49:24 pm »
I doubt that the people in general will leave their chat even if there is a separated one for them , they think general is ''cooler'' then the other chats and refuse to leave , mods can't usually do anything either ... if they try ''mod spam'' will begin xD I know this , I use to think general was the only chat on FH and I would never leave it . But here I am xD I like the forum more because it's peaceful here and people know how to behave ...I have had experiences with people who don't speak english (polish people) not to be rude to you guys from poland but most of the polish people in FH are rude and most of them never follow the rules ,(not all) they like to troll and swear in polish if someone says something like : ''Please keep general in english'' They are usually always talking in general and I know from personal experiences that sometimes they do it on purpose to make others pissed , and make them turn of general ... So from where I am standing , general will never be a spam free chat (maybe) Like in one of red's threads he mentioned that there should be a chat called advertising instead (Went a little off topic before but I felt like writing a long text and saying what I feel xD)Back to your ideas xD

--
I really liked the part where you mentioned the group and it's ranks ... maybe when you create a group you would be able to choose feline or canine group .. felines usually only have alpha family and beta family , the rest of the members do everything xD But canines have most of the ranks alpha , beta , delta, gamma etc separated . But what if someone would create a simple group , then there should be an option like ''none'' or ''rankless''

Thank You if you read ^^
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 07:51:36 pm by Ramine »

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Alveonacy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 09:40:41 pm »
Both of you Thanks for your comments i thought about the general thing as well but it might have worked.... i hate it when people talk very inapropreatly on general and usually arent banned cuz then im on 24/7 everyday and they're on EVERY day as well so it kinda brings me down... anyways if anyone else have ideas i could add them :)
Boop

Offline EpiConflict

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Words can be FATAL... Watch your mouth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 06:22:58 pm »
seems alright probably
Forsaken

Offline eeveeh

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 02:14:17 am »
i agree with the rp chat thing but would'nt it be simple if we just tell them not 2 rp in general or u can get kicked ect. and and (also) i agree with the warrior cat markings ect. through i bet no one will go to that chat but some you want to guit having overs making them rp in general???

Offline Wolfwing104

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me ingame with the username Wolfwing104
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 09:11:21 pm »
RP posts are considered spam now??

Mods...do..mod all chats...they are simply limited by map...

I have to agree with Hammy here.

Roleplaying isn't spamming. It's simply something that's not talking directly and isn't real. If RPs were spam, I think Kovu would have said something about not participating in or creating them.