Poll

Umm can mods stay at night more often?

yes
7 (58.3%)
no
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: LAte at night  (Read 2741 times)

Offline wolflover746

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
LAte at night
« on: November 28, 2011, 05:51:53 am »
PlZ can mods stay up later? Besides there are rapers that set up sex partys and i just feel like puking when ever i see that! so plz can the mods stay up later to check on the stupid rapers  :P  :-\

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: LAte at night
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 06:00:53 am »
  If you see something that shouldn't be on FH please send screenshots and usernames to admin/mods here on the forum. Rather than just say that mods should be up later, report via the method I just told you (ingame report button doesn't work.)

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Lavablaze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 05:06:06 pm »
^
Report it to a Mod, and If no mod is online FH you should PM one of them, and Mods can't always be around for a reason, they have a life offline like us FH users too.

Also, usually it happens at night because they know some will get away with it.

CrystalSprint

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 06:02:23 pm »
 If you see something that shouldn't be on FH please send screenshots and usernames to admin/mods here on the forum. Rather than just say that mods should be up later, report via the method I just told you (ingame report button doesn't work.)
If you're going to have moderators in a game environment, they need to be available at all times necessarily to solve problems, else they might as well report every problem on the forum. You can't expect a community like this to self govern, so it's the creators responsibility to moderate the crowds.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 06:04:08 pm by Tristam Cooke »

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 09:44:55 pm »
mods can't be up all the time at night watching fh, YOU need to report them if you see them because mods can't be there 24/7. oh yeah and i sometimes laugh at the report button not working XD i newbie once tried to report me for something i didn't even do and he pressed the report button. i feel kind of bad for not telling him it was fake though

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 09:57:33 pm »
Being a mod is a volunteer position and as such many in-game mods have other lives they must live, aside from FH. Many of them need to get up first thing in the morning to go to school, or work. I must say it is a little unreasonable to ask them so sacrifice precious sleep for FH, as they put so much time and effort into it already, and it should never affect their regular lives offline by depriving them of sleep.

However I do believe it should be considered getting mods in different time zones, so that there may be at least one mod awake and online at all times, however with FH still growing and developing it makes it even more tricky to hire and train new mods, when there is still so much going on.

In the mean-time you'll just have to do what Kyugima suggested, although I agree with what Tristam said as well.

The admins are aware of this problem, and are as much frustrated as everyone else. I'm certain everyone is doing their best to solve this problem and we'll just need to give it some time...

which sucks.

Ritza

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 07:51:55 am »
I have already suggested this once, and I will suggest it again.

Hire moderators in different time zones. It works charms. So when it's night in American, it will be daytime somewhere else and then they can watch FH. Problem solved.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 08:10:16 pm »
And everyone also knows that you need to know which mods it is you are putting up for the task. Even though not everyone out there can be a perfect help for the community, it must match some requirements I believe.

In practice yes, get mods from different timezones and we are all good, but it isn't as easy as it might sound. Not only do you have to keep in mind that the mod that gets the responsibility can be trusted with the power they are given, but that they also must show some interest towards the game and helping in general, be active on their own accord, not on force.

It is in fact being looked into but this is not a snapping fingers progress.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline miff99

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 09:09:34 am »
I feel your pain bro I hate the rapists and I also agree with kyugima good job guys