Author Topic: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?  (Read 42841 times)

feralheartdog

Re: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2012, 05:26:02 pm »
Just like Red said that they do it since either they just learned the birds and the bees, or they are making a joke out of it. What some people don't understand is how -whats the right word- disturbing it can be to others. This was one of the reasons FeralHeart was shut down for an entire week, rules made stricter, and bans lengthier.  When people do that the best thing to do, even though it may sound gross to you, is take a screenshot, and write down the users' names. Then from the forum, message a admin, and attach the screenshot and the names.

If there was a way to make buttswing into  -> Tail wag, with the tail wagging like a dogs tail, and the butt moving the very least.

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2012, 06:13:54 pm »
I agree that people should be more ethical with these actions and not use them for sexual purposes but no one can stop them but luckily if you have wings you can fly away or if not quickly dash away and do a strange pattern and disappear if they follow you but usually they won't but I still find people who do it to others and even me but just ignore them and go away kind of like what you should do to godmodders.

CloudFish

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2012, 02:43:47 pm »
Or, or, or! You can report them, take screenshots every time it is seen so that it can be dealt with.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2012, 07:02:08 pm »
Guys, we're dealing with 11-20 year olds. It's gonna happen; Teenage angst and the thought that they are being badasses online is always gonna be a draw.

If people in that age range can follow laws and regulations at work/school/in their own household then they should have the common sense to wonder if there are rules to be followed here. I mean, really. :/

All we need is a little colored box that turns red/green to tell us when people are AFK on their name label when taking screenshots to report and then staff can actually use it as reference to see which people are just randomly "ambushing" other players in that sort of way.

PolarisStar

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2012, 05:39:16 pm »
I daily see wolves having sex with the buttswing and headbang options in The South Pole and someone usually yells out "STOP F***ING ME!!!!!!!" which nobody usually pays attention to. Since there is so many, you can't report all of them, and there really is nothing you can do about it. If you want to keep your child safe I advise you not to let them play Feral Heart and play something a bit safer.

CloudFish

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2012, 06:09:29 pm »
There is a way to report them all. You see it, screenshot it. It's not a hard action to do. Uploading may take a bit of time, but these players are getting banned. It's worth it in the long haul.

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2012, 12:05:21 am »
well to the butt swingers and dirty people DO WHAT YOU WANT! This topic doesn't change a thing!
I need a new signature.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2012, 05:53:45 pm »
well to the butt swingers and dirty people DO WHAT YOU WANT! This topic doesn't change a thing!

Oh so they just get banned for their lifetime. Doesnt change a thing, YEY!

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012, 01:53:29 am »
Actually Raven it may get them to change their mind... Unless they're not aware of the consequences that comes when someone sends picture evidence of them doing so... So this does change things a little

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2012, 03:38:40 am »

For as long as we've had Internet, we have always had someone to troll it.

It's a simple explanation, I believe a good majority of these people are doing it purposely for their enjoyment and to get on our nerves. They don't care if their banned, chances are some of them will just make another account.

The problem is that this issue's not going to vanish anytime soon, and it probably never will. There are too many trolls to vanquish and too many times those trolls get away with it. We can only control it enough so that we rarely see it. My solution is to chat in private maps.

But yes, as Red said, some of them can also be really immature teens who don't clearly know the sensitivity of the topic, and freely bring it up. It does happen, I know someone in Real Life who has that issue.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.