Author Topic: A few ideas  (Read 1676 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
A few ideas
« on: December 31, 2011, 01:30:07 am »
Dens
Ok so you know about how people rage when you enter "Their den" and you fight back and it all becomes a heated mess? I was thinking of making it so there was only one den that was made for your group. As in if your in a group you and your group enter alone and nobody else is there to mess with you and other groups get the same style den thing and all. If you were not in a group it will probably either 1 have you be there alone or 2 have you in there with other groupless people. And I was also thinking of having it so it could be entered either by group or party that way if you can't make the group you can all party up and enter.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Items
I was thinking of mostly making it collars. Radio collars and spiked collars and dog collars are a big need. But the ability to change the items main color would be helpful that way one person has a red dog collar and the other a green dog collar. The ability to change item colors would be like your changing your pelt color where you mess with the 3 bars, blue, purple, and yellow, but instead of changing the whole item you would just change the important part. Ex: dog collar turns green but the dog tag stays silver.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Actions
Stuff like moonwalk would be very good to have. That and a bark, whimper and growl for canines and a growl for felines. Also a meow for felines. The ability to beg, chase your tail, sit up, lift your front paw, and one of the walk styles would be to limp. You would walk and at the same time hold up your front leg and limp it like you were hurt.
Emotions
You guys are doing really well on your emotions but maybe make Toru's emotions into your actual ones?
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=15603.0
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 01:38:22 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: A few ideas
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 02:30:20 am »
I love the ideas! I hope that kovu adds these one day.
Signature by Green

scourge

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 02:45:50 am »
I like your items and actions ideas.

I miss the moonwalk from IT :c

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 03:59:27 am »
Thanks guys for the comments. ^^

The liar and the thief

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 04:12:26 am »
wow cool action ideas hope these get added into the game!
I need a new signature.