Author Topic: ~Pokemon Light & Dark~ (A Pokemon Roleplay)  (Read 17626 times)

BlackRevenge

Re: ~Pokemon Light & Dark~ (A Pokemon Roleplay)
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2012, 01:55:03 am »
(VITCTORY!! XD)

Naisugi looked at the unconcious Zorua, then fluttered over to Ciel and Kutsu to watch the Eevee and Glameow "Dance", he chirpped merily for a few moments, but he was stopped by a cold stare from Ciel. He immendiently silenced himself and averted his gaze from the battle, Kutsu was obviously the one to be victorious, his battle moves were accurate, and the powerful blows he struck could easily defeat his opponent, yet he did not try to defeat the Glameow, the Canine-like Pokemon slashed, then fell back when striking at the Glameow, his eyes were filled with obvious rage. "If you calm down, you'll be able to defeat her faster!" He squawked at Kutsu, Kutsu's only reply was a cold-hearted glare and another blow toward the Glameow, using Furry Swipes once more. "You wouldn't know anything about a battle, considering the only thing you can fight and win agaisnt is a level two Zorua" He growled at Naisugi, then struck out at Glameow again, Ciel turned away from the battle and turned his gaze upon the Zorua. "So weak, yet, this Poke'mon may help us in the future." he muttered, Naisugi looked up at him, his eyes filled with questions, then he glanced back at the two dueling pokemon. When he had returned his gaze to Ciel, the Young Pokemon Trainer had already attempted to capture the Zorua, wich was no in the slightly vibrating ball known as a Poke'ball.

(Dun worry, I has permission XD)

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2012, 02:10:34 am »
The ball let out a few shakes before stopping, letting out a ding. The small zoura inside it was still unconcious and would most likely remain that way for a while. But for now, she dreamt. She dreamt of nightmares, not a single good dream.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2012, 02:43:54 am »
Delta let out a jeering hiss. Come and get me, moron! she taunted. But all the Glameow wanted was attention, unlike her last Trainer had given. She aimed another blow of Shadow Claw, then tried to coil her tail around Kutsu to trap him.

(//shooooooorttttt)

ヌ - ド ル

BlackRevenge

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2012, 08:11:04 pm »
Kutsu struggled agaisnt the Glameow, he stopped moving for a moment, allowing the Pokemon to coil it's tail around him. Then, he lashed out with Fury Swipes. "And this is were the dance ends" He growled then shot out at the Pokemon with Take Down, the powerful attack shot out at the Glameow, it was to be an accurate blow, but just at the moment he would have landed the blow, he jumped up and lashed out with Furry Swipes, his ghost-white claws unseathed, he aimed the final blow accuratly, the attack hit the Glameow square in the chest. Kutsu skidded back, breathing heavily, his tail still lashing back and forth in rage. He eventually calmed down and sat down next to Ciel.

(Shortness D;)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2012, 10:42:32 pm »
((Hey guy's, I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out, though haven't made many posts anyway x_x
I lost my muse and am in too many Rps, hope you can forgive me >.< I wish you luck and hope you all have a great time through the RP, just pretend my character never existed haha. If I get my inspiration back and have more time in the future, I may reapply again :3

Have fun and good luck! =D))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

BlackRevenge

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2012, 12:33:36 am »
(I'm sad to see you go Kasta, but you'll always bed welcomed back :) Hope you have fun Roleplaying in the other RPs, and good luck in those  ;D )

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2012, 01:51:24 am »
((And now i must wait til Christina posts. Until then, an interlude from The Grell Show's channel!

Lizzie vs Laser Pointer))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2012, 02:17:10 am »
(Sorry about being inactive. I wasn't feeling well. D:
I understand, Katsa. I'm sad to see you go, though. I hope you have fun in other RPs~! c:)

The Glameow was getting a bit exhausted by now. Gasps rasping in her throat, she hissed and launched herself into the air with yet another attack. Claws extended with dripping darkness, Delta hopped delicately onto Kutsu's head and then to the left of him, ready to strike out at any painful moment. Want more battle? Get more battle, she replied with a sneering echo in her tone. As well as anger and frustration welled up inside of the feline, jealousy met her mind as well. Delta flashed out shadow-engulfed and thorn-sharp claws in a frenzy of jaw-snapping and claws, trying to confuse her opponent. After the flurry of attacks, she stepped back and gave Kutsu an arrogant glare.

ヌ - ド ル

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2012, 02:45:01 am »
i'm afraid I must do the same))

The liar and the thief

Offline wolvesrock890221

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • SLUGS GO WELL WITH GRANOLA BARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2012, 04:38:27 am »
Name (opt): Sparky
Species: Mightyena
Level: wild
Extra: he's wild

just started again!!