Author Topic: "Bad Token?"  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Kaimeya_Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • she/her/they/them/he/him
    • View Profile
"Bad Token?"
« on: May 06, 2012, 08:57:45 pm »
I usally play with my one charrie, MysticClaw, until i made another one called chess. every time i tried to play with Chess, the loading page kept on saying "Bad Token!" and then bringing me back to the homepage. this had never happend when i played with one char, so i deleted MysticClaw, (Who i miss :( ) and tried to play Chess again.

Loading.....Loading....Loading......."Bad Token!"

It still says "Bad Token!".

HELP ME

~Kaimeya_Wolf  :)  ;)  :D  ;D  >:(  :(  :o  8)  ???  ::)  :P  :-[  :-X  :-\  :-*  :'(

Join my pride .::Lion And Pride RPG::. And My Pack .::Wolf And Pride RPG::.

I come back after about 4 years! Ill probably still be somewhat inactive from time to time, but im here!

Please don't look at my older posts. I swear, i had a really bad "XD" phase. I am so sorry.

Offline Necromancy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • How about a necromancy trick?
    • View Profile
Re: "Bad Token?"
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 09:17:35 pm »
Have you tried making another character and trying with that one?
This could just be a lag problem. There might be too many people on the server, depending on how long it's been happening for. Keep tryin'.

Offline Kaimeya_Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • she/her/they/them/he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 09:37:24 pm »
Have you tried making another character and trying with that one?
This could just be a lag problem. There might be too many people on the server, depending on how long it's been happening for. Keep tryin'.

Yes. i made another charrie and it worked.
I come back after about 4 years! Ill probably still be somewhat inactive from time to time, but im here!

Please don't look at my older posts. I swear, i had a really bad "XD" phase. I am so sorry.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 11:55:46 pm »
Depending on where your character is it could be Server map lag where the game is too full so the game keeps trying to load. Or simply a map you downloaded and entered and its too much at once for the game to load items. Give it a few mins and retry your character. When it bad tokens just click ok and try again, if you close your FH down everytime it bad tokens its just gonna do it again :/

Offline Necromancy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • How about a necromancy trick?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 11:01:27 am »
Well if you've made a new character that works, why not just use that one? Could you re-make Chess?