Author Topic: Custom Map connection problems  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Skywave

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Custom Map connection problems
« on: May 09, 2012, 08:29:54 pm »
me and a few others who have my custom maps are having a problem geting into a map that normally would let us in but resently its been taking forever to load onto the map and keeps saying it failed to connect and we can try geting in repetedly on the same caracters and others but it still will not let us in. Ive also tested all myother maps which are normally larger then this one and they've all let us in...any suggestions on how to fix this?
flowing throw the night
over the ghostly hills
a raven glides in flight
 into the night

SoulRevenge

Re: Custom Map connection problems
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 08:31:14 pm »
As far as I know, you have to wait for a server restart to enter a certain map. But try delelting it, then re-downloading it.

Offline Skywave

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 08:32:32 pm »
ill try it and hope it works
flowing throw the night
over the ghostly hills
a raven glides in flight
 into the night

Offline Ippiki-Ookami

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 02:07:17 am »
I have this same issue along with a few of my group members and it's with a map I created myself.  I've tried uninstalling then re-installing the game, re-exported the map files and I even edited the map and altered a few things to see if any of the small changes to the weather, sky, portals and other few things would make a difference, but I still receive the "Cannot connect to map server" message :/  I had this issue starting yesterday and for the most part of the day I couldn't log into any custom maps other than one only though I can't log into it again right now.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 02:10:46 am by Ippiki-Ookami »

Offline littlepinksprite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 02:26:44 pm »
I too have had trouble with characters permanently stuck on the loading screen to my personal map, but when I created another character and entered it, it worked perfectly fine.