Author Topic: Joining multiple groups?  (Read 1395 times)

Offline WorldRain

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Joining multiple groups?
« on: May 08, 2012, 01:37:44 am »
I recently wanted to join a new wolf pack, and got an unpleasant disappointment when I had to choose one or the other. Will we be able to join multiple groups in the future? It wouldn't have to be a huge number - maybe along the lines of three.

Offline littlepinksprite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Joining multiple groups?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 01:47:05 am »
Although unfortunately I do not believe this is currently possible you can however have multiple characters each with their own group.

Offline Caesar

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • I wish the 2011 Feral Heart would come back. :I
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 10:12:09 pm »
ya having one char in more than one group can be somtimes lots of trouble cause u can only rp in one group at a time so u would have to leave that group and go to your other one i dont think that would be a good idea having one char in one group is good.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 12:29:41 pm »
I don't really like this idea, it wouldn't work well. What if someone from both of your groups is talking in the 'Group' chat.
How are you supposed to know which one it is from?
Kov would have to find a way for people to tell the difference, and I don't think he'd like doing that.
Plus, some groups want full commitment.. I'm just saying that it would be rather problematic.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 04:21:50 am »
I agree with what raminuudel said, joining two groups is very difficult, many want commitment, as for my group TEC whos been around since FH started, and we are long term so we dont want members running off to play with other groups 24/7. But with that u can always make a second character on game and add that to another group, its not hard to switch to another char so why not use it?