Author Topic: Any simulative wolf Rpgs?  (Read 2405 times)

Nasanta

Any simulative wolf Rpgs?
« on: May 13, 2012, 04:50:07 pm »
I really love wolves and really like to study them! I know on wolf quest all the stuff is supposed to be scientifically accurate but my wolf quest is protected by Firewall (a security software) and my dad says it messes up the computer and I know Kovu fixed Feralheart to make it safe for computers. On Feralheart, I have realized  that many of the players don't study wolves and would rather play inaccurate games with: blue eyes, howling at the moon, dens, etc. there must be one out there and are there any roleplays using dice. I want a roleplay like dungeons and dragons but scintificly accurate and simulative.      

Nasanta

Re: Any simulative wolf Rpgs?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 10:13:36 pm »
it's been 4 days! is the easest answer just no?

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 10:19:33 pm »
I know for a fact there are a LOT of tabletop RPGs ((I'm playing in 4 different ones))
There's a good chance someone has made something close to this, you just need to do a lot of digging.

You could even make your own if you know enough.
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Nasanta

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 11:01:58 am »
I study wolves and it's almost all i think about! And i have made one but no one will start a pack with me!

CloudFish

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 01:49:19 pm »
WolfQuest is just as safe, (if not safer) than Feral Heart. All you have to do is make it for the firewall to allow it through. Usually can be done in the software's menu.

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 03:45:21 pm »
So... you basically want a wolf game?

I would suggest WOLF. It's an old game- rather older, actually, but it pretty much has the same concept as WolfQuest; but you live in a pack. You run around, fight for ranks, kill to eat, drink, sleep in a den with your pack, have pups (only the alpha female can have pups) 'n all that cool stuff.
Look~ I went and got a page for you to look at :D~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_(video_game)
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup