Author Topic: .:.Crystal's Biography.:.  (Read 1337 times)

wolfgirl56

.:.Crystal's Biography.:.
« on: May 19, 2012, 12:22:15 am »
I am so completely bored, so I shall make a biography here.
The Simple Things
Name: Emily
Personality:
Yech. Where do I even begin?! Hrm... now I know how to start this. I'm pretty friendly here, but in real life, I am actually very shy and friendly at some points. There will be some times when I enjoy myself. But however, I can get aggravated pretty easily if I'm in a bad mood. But still, there is a little bit of softness inside me. I laugh at some things people say, but I try not to do it often, since most of the time, my friends rarely say jokes.
History: My history is pretty boring except I have two relatives that died when I was alive and I watched my mom's cat be put down (I call the cat my mom's cat because he didn't really like me). Most of my life is boring.
Extras
Some Not-so-Fun Facts About Me
  • I have PDDNOS, which is a little bit like autism. I got deppression and anxiety from it. Here's a link for more information about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PDDNOS Don't worry, I'm not majorly depressed.
  • I am afraid of snakes, clowns, and large amounts of blood. Small amounts of blood don't bother me though.
Favorites & Dislikes
Favorites: Reading, roleplaying, drawing, eating, dogs, cats, horses, slightly scary shows, books, and movies, Warrior Cats, and sleeping (yet for some reason, I will rarely take naps).
Dislikes: Large amounts of blood, overuse of profanity, majorly scary movies, shows, and books, Justin Bieber, deer jerky (it tastes so weird to me for some reason!), class clowns (pretty distracting and annoying. I've got a few in my class), nightmares, people who aggravate me, my computer (Yes, computer, I will hate you unless you start to stop giving me blue screens), and I dislike sadness, and I try to keep myself happy and some of my friends entertain me to keep me from getting sad.
Favorite music: Japanese music, Michael Jackson (I'm practically in love with him xD), Muse, and Evanescence.
Music I dislike: Justin Bieber and Elvis Presley.
Favorite Songs from my Favorite Artists
Solitude, Missing, Hello, Bring Me to Life, Call Me When You're Sober, My Last Breath, Even in Death, Like You, Lithium.
All of these songs above are from Evanescence
Hysteria, Knights of Cydonia, Sing for Absolution, Bliss, and one more I can't remember
All of these songs are from Muse
Thriller, Man in the Mirror, You Rock My World, Wanna Be Starting Something, They Don't Care About Us, Bad, Ghosts, Dirty Diana, Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, Black or White, Heal the World, Beat It, Earth Song, In the Closet, You Are Not Alone.
All of these songs from from Michael Jackson <3
Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites, First of the Year (Equinox), and Bangarang
All of these songs are from Skrillex.
Extra Facts
I am Irish, English, German, Welsh and Polish.
I wear glasses, hearing aids, and braces. I once wore a knee brace.
My favorite music is pop, gothic, and dubstep.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 01:26:37 am by ~*Crystal~* »