Author Topic: A Few Small Things  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Nyla

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Christian prejudiced.
    • View Profile
A Few Small Things
« on: February 09, 2011, 02:02:41 am »
Just a few things I've noticed that bug me a bit. Perhaps they could be fixed/changed?

1) On IT, when you turned your head, your eyes would move to look as well. For example, if your character was looking at their back, their eyes would swivel around to the corners, making it seem like they're actually looking, not just moving their head. FH doesn't do that.

2) Inner ear colours. You can't change them. And it makes me want to argh. D: 'Realistic' is all very well and good, but I want to see some pink and black and neon ears.

3) Group chat. For whatever reason, it tends to appear in chatboxes, with bright green text and no names. It's really distracting, and defeats the purpose of private group roleplays.

So yeah. My 2 cents. *Too lazy to make a good conclusion*

I didn't really want to make this my signature, but... this thing is scarily accurate.

TealSkeletore

Re: A Few Small Things
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 03:48:26 am »
I agree with all of those :3

wildstar25

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 03:50:46 am »
I agree as well
It would be nice to see some more customization when it comes to colors on the models. Like separation of paw color and underfur.

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 12:51:43 pm »
I especially like your first idea. ;3 Nice points, agreed. ^^

Offline WolfKat777

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Fantasy is an escape to the creative mind~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 04:56:21 pm »
I agree with all of these ideas. :3
I especially agree with the 2nd one....I had my inner ears matching my underfur color....my charries tend to have white underfur with red inner ears, or maybe gray underfur and blue inner ears. D:
and it would be a customization returned from IT. :3 *remembers changing ear colors XD*

My new dragon! :3

Offline Nyla

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Christian prejudiced.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 02:24:44 am »
One more to add in;

The ULTRA LONGCAT.

Raise your hand if you slide the 'length' bar to the left as far as it will go. 'Cuz I do. 'Realistic' strikes once again with this, and even though it resembles a real lion more, it... Well, IMHO, it just looks silly. I mean, if your character is say, three feet high, and you keep the leg bar in the middle, they're still about 4 or 5 feet   long. And I don't think anybody has characters with torsos that long. Or at least, very few.

/rant

I didn't really want to make this my signature, but... this thing is scarily accurate.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 04:52:42 am »
Awesome ideas you have there. ;3 I totally agree with them. *high fives*

@Nyla: *raises hand* I do slide the length bar as far as it can go with my characters. The highest length it can go is somewhat silly. But not silly enough to change it~ In my opinion.
The reason it goes to a long long length is because of the mighty big tall characters that sometimes pop up. It balances it out. True, not many users have characters like that, but hey, you never know. ;3

Offline spiritfang11

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 03:14:00 pm »
Yes i've experienced the group chat a lot. It would be nice to fix but all you really have to do is uncheck the group chat and wala no mare random group chat.
?

My DA-TigersDoRoar| My Fursona-Kivuli ___________________________________________  ?

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 04:20:32 pm »
Just a few things I've noticed that bug me a bit. Perhaps they could be fixed/changed?

1) On IT, when you turned your head, your eyes would move to look as well. For example, if your character was looking at their back, their eyes would swivel around to the corners, making it seem like they're actually looking, not just moving their head. FH doesn't do that.

2) Inner ear colours. You can't change them. And it makes me want to argh. D: 'Realistic' is all very well and good, but I want to see some pink and black and neon ears.

3) Group chat. For whatever reason, it tends to appear in chatboxes, with bright green text and no names. It's really distracting, and defeats the purpose of private group roleplays.

So yeah. My 2 cents. *Too lazy to make a good conclusion*

i completely agree