Author Topic: Feral Hearts in other languages  (Read 4161 times)

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Feral Hearts in other languages
« on: June 03, 2012, 07:36:38 pm »
So, it's good about FH are in only one language, but the members of for example Spain, Polish, Germany, need to have his language, I mean, make Feral Hearts in more languages.

CloudFish

Re: Feral Hearts in other languages
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 08:24:57 pm »
Is easily said, but not as easily done. This would mean the staff would have to find people who could properly translate everything. Which would be a large task. If you mean the game itself, even harder.

Seeing as Kov has not inteded to release the game in any other languages but English, or so one would assume. But I don't know, maybe different menu options could be translated for different languages, much like other programs. Just don't see it happening ASAP.

The majority of the game's population can speak English, is why it is in English.

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 11:23:41 am »
Well, i can traduce to Spanish and to German.

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 02:49:30 pm »
If you're wanting to talk to somebody about this;

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=20

That person there is your best bet.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 08:47:39 am »
Maybe the Actions, Emotes, Options, etc. will be translated. But the chat no. I would like to translate FH to Portuguese. :)

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 09:48:20 am »
Like said,I would like to see some more Spain,German or Portugese people here to have the same fun,but until a FH is realised in that language it really can't but I can speak some Spanish :3

Offline Amethyst3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Floofers gonna floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 01:31:26 pm »
Translating the whole game (And i mean every last bit) in my opinion would be like sending a camel across egypt without water, food or rest. Seems impossible, can be done, but little chance.

Through our troubles we will rise again
And only then
- I'll only be on FH on weekends. Because i use my mum's laptop to play FH since my computer isn't fast enough.

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 09:47:43 am »
it is unlikey to be done as FH hasnt been updated since a year and a quarter ago. so I think it would be unlikely for any updates in the language department to happen, considering that there are probably more important thing to fix!!

Offline Amethyst3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Floofers gonna floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2013, 10:25:53 am »
it is unlikey to be done as FH hasnt been updated since a year and a quarter ago. so I think it would be unlikely for any updates in the language department to happen, considering that there are probably more important thing to fix!!
Like glitches.

Through our troubles we will rise again
And only then
- I'll only be on FH on weekends. Because i use my mum's laptop to play FH since my computer isn't fast enough.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2013, 11:49:13 am »
Like glitches.

True. Even though the glitches aren't fixed yet, if they were, it would still take long for the language update if ever to happen to be perfect.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!