Author Topic: The Funniest/Stupidest Things People Have Said  (Read 156433 times)

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • That one person you saw doing that thing...
    • View Profile
The Funniest/Stupidest Things People Have Said
« on: June 11, 2012, 12:27:15 am »
Welcome to the not-so-little thread to share all of those stupid experiences!

Update, January 5th
Hello guys, it's me.
I quit the forum for a bit and just now came back, expecting all of my posts to be as dead as when they started. But then came a little surprise...   This thread is still going!
Thank you for this, it was an awesome welcome back gift. Stupid stories are timeless!
   -Lunar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, whoever you are! From a newbie to an elder member, everyone's welcome here to share those incredibly stupid stories from around FeralHeart. So come right on in, you're with family here! :D

Don't wait, we all have stupid stories to share! You may not realize it, but you probably have PLENTY! Why not share a few with all of us? ;)

ACHIEVEMENT GET!
-Over 500 posts in this thread!
-Over 50 pages as well!
-Over a half a year old!
-The Original, and first of it's kind. (Well, as I can tell. :P)
-STILL GOING AS STRONG AS EVER!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following post was the first experience I shared when I started this topic. :D

Here's what I have to share:
I was in bonfire today and some people were discussing why bonfire island is called what it is. Somebody came up with an idea so strange that I just had to stick it in my signature. (It was poorly typed and hard to read, so I edited it. The original is in my signature.)
Well, I think it's called bonfire because it has "bon" in it, which is close to bond, and lots of people find their mates here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update!- January 5th, 2013
Hello everyone. I left this account a while ago, and just came back today to find OVER 50 PAGES!
You're all incredibly amazing, and thank you for keeping the LOLz going for such a long time.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 01:12:30 am by Lunar »

????????-??do?d pu? ????n? ???? ??n?

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: The Funniest/Stupidest Things People Have Said
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 01:32:00 am »
One time I was in ficho and someone randomly said -Farts on rock making it territory- O3O

Offline XxkittenxX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Well hello there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 02:36:09 am »
I actually havent seen a lot of strange things that people say. The most weirdest thing i ever seen someone say would have to be where a flying taco and a flying pie were fighting and saying random attacks... Ya.

Offline Dark Greyodon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm a ghost robot with rocket feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 12:24:08 am »
I remember two girls were fighting over a male wolf named Drake (I guess since it seems like males are pretty uncommon in FH), and one one of the females said "PUNCHES DRAKE AND CRIES HOW COULD YOU". I have absolutely no idea why that made me laugh, but I guess it was because NO ONE thought it was funny (all they said was "Uhh, wolves don't punch. They don' t have fists."), and they were just making such a danged scene over some goofy looking purple wolf who just kept saying "ladies, please, there's enough Drake to go around".

As for the dumbest, at one point someone RP'ng as a dragon told me in very poor English "I ate you, NO MISS, so you have to go offline, -Removed by moderator- loser no life".
I'm not sure what the last part means, but I may just be translating them badly, since the only words I could make out were "-Removed by moderator- loser, no life".
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 05:23:32 am by Morgra »

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 04:10:49 am »
Weirdest thing said to me was a random wolf who I never knew (I was on a lion char at the time) said that I was her babies daddy...and that we were dating for months...When I never even met her. I even whispered her and she said "Sorry, but your mine now ;]" ...just....scary -Shivers-

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 04:12:47 am »
I remember two girls were fighting over a male wolf named Drake (I guess since it seems like males are pretty uncommon in FH), and one one of the females said "PUNCHES DRAKE AND CRIES HOW COULD YOU". I have absolutely no idea why that made me laugh, but I guess it was because NO ONE thought it was funny (all they said was "Uhh, wolves don't punch. They don' t have fists."), and they were just making such a danged scene over some goofy looking purple wolf who just kept saying "ladies, please, there's enough Drake to go around".

As for the dumbest, at one point someone RP'ng as a dragon told me in very poor English "I ate you, NO MISS, so you have to go offline,-Removed by moderator- loser no life".
I'm not sure what the last part means, but I may just be translating them badly, since the only words I could make out were "-Removed by moderator- loser, no life".

I would like to warn you that swearing is not allowed on the forum, like it is not allowed in game, so even if you are repeating what someone else has said, please don't use such language.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 05:23:53 am by Morgra »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline ComplicatedCool

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 04:29:40 am »
I actually havent seen a lot of strange things that people say. The most weirdest thing i ever seen someone say would have to be where a flying taco and a flying pie were fighting and saying random attacks... Ya.
     I know them!!! lol

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • That one person you saw doing that thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2012, 09:40:31 pm »
Wow, guys this is some pretty strange and funny stuff. =D
I just remembered another story from bonfire. Bonfire, you have never failed to amused me.
I feel like typing this like it looked in the chat box, and I'm replacing the names with some generic ones.

Dog Fighter: WE ARE NOW HAVING A DOG FIGHTING COMPETITION, ALL PARTICIPANTS PLEASE GATHER AROUND!
(I wasn't against this in any way, let the idiots do what they wish. =P )
Dog Fighter: Ok, first we have Shadow vs Killer! Please step into the center.
Killer: -steps into the center-
Shadow: Shadow padded into the center of the ring, glaring at his opponent with dark eyes. He lunged with his claws, leaving a long claw streak on Killer's left flank.
(Shadow was a decent roleplayer)
Killer: -leaps on shadow and rips open back-
Shadow: Dude, what?
Killer: -pulls lungs out and breaks windpipe so they can't talk-
Shadow: Dude! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
Killer: -snaps windpipe again-
Shadow: Stop!
Killer: -rips all of shadow's organs out and kills-
Shadow: Y'know what? I don't care anymore. This whole idea is a failure, bye.

Killer went on godmodding for a while, and it was pretty funny to watch. =D

????????-??do?d pu? ????n? ???? ??n?

Offline XxkittenxX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Well hello there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 04:13:11 am »
Wow, guys this is some pretty strange and funny stuff. =D
I just remembered another story from bonfire. Bonfire, you have never failed to amused me.
I feel like typing this like it looked in the chat box, and I'm replacing the names with some generic ones.

Dog Fighter: WE ARE NOW HAVING A DOG FIGHTING COMPETITION, ALL PARTICIPANTS PLEASE GATHER AROUND!
(I wasn't against this in any way, let the idiots do what they wish. =P )
Dog Fighter: Ok, first we have Shadow vs Killer! Please step into the center.
Killer: -steps into the center-
Shadow: Shadow padded into the center of the ring, glaring at his opponent with dark eyes. He lunged with his claws, leaving a long claw streak on Killer's left flank.
(Shadow was a decent roleplayer)
Killer: -leaps on shadow and rips open back-
Shadow: Dude, what?
Killer: -pulls lungs out and breaks windpipe so they can't talk-
Shadow: Dude! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
Killer: -snaps windpipe again-
Shadow: Stop!
Killer: -rips all of shadow's organs out and kills-
Shadow: Y'know what? I don't care anymore. This whole idea is a failure, bye.

Killer went on godmodding for a while, and it was pretty funny to watch. =D

LOL, almost reminds me of Wolfquest. I hate when people do that. Its like they IGNORE your attacks. Its pretty ridiculous.

tomjoseph

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 07:02:52 am »
These are some extremely off-the-wall statements. I had a great laugh after reading them.