Author Topic: ~How to get your Tree's/Plant's to look like wind is blowing it like in FH+~  (Read 8878 times)

Offline Osiras

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Okay, now I JUST found this out, so i'm terribly sorry if it doesn't work. It started blowing in Object Maker, and I flipped out, and decided to share it with you!:D Let me know if this doesn't work! Also, I only did this with my tree's, so i'm not completely sure if it works with plants, so don't blame me if it doesn't. Okay! Here is what you need to do!

1. Make sure you have FH+. If you don't, download it. It is found in the Download section on the website. It doesn't matter if it doesn't work, you still need it.

2. Go to your FH+ folder on your C-Drive. If you don't know where that is, go to your Libraries, and in the little list to the left it should say Computer. Click that, and there will be three files thing's. Go to the one that says 'Local Disk (C:)', then go to Program Files (x86), and then your FH+ file. It's either there, or back in your Local Disk (C:).

3. We'll start off easy by using the Oak Tree. Go to 'Media>Objects>Trees'. Find the three textures for the Oak Tree, and the Material File. Copy them, and go back to your C-Drive. Go to the FH file, and go to 'Media>Objects>Trees. Paste them, and click yes on any replacing pop up that comes up.

4. Open FH, and go to your 'Tools>Object Maker'. Go to your 'MyTrees' is the little list, and open the OakTree. Now it should be moving, AND should look more realistic!

It's very easy to do, and if you have any problems, let me know in the comments! It should work for the FirTree, and the Acacia Tree as well. I really hope this helped y'all, just let me know if you have any difficulties, and/or need help! Remember.. STAY BEAUTIFUL!;D<3

-Osi

Ebonightmare

It works great! Thanks, Osiras! Super easy to do, too.

Offline Woofie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Lukari In Snow! (HD EFFECTS)
    • View Profile
i dont understand this part Find the three textures for the Oak Tree it better if u had named the textures o.o

In Game Names:
Main: Lukari F LFSPS
Alt: StarLight F UR
Mostly Seen In South Pole or BonFire

Ebonightmare

Woofie, I just copied everything in FH+'s Tree folder and pasted it all into FH's Tree folder...jumped onto the game, and poof, super trees. :3

Offline Woofie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
there is none of these things in my FH folder 'Tools>Object Maker'. Go to your 'MyTrees' is the little list, and open the OakTree

In Game Names:

Ebonightmare

Oh, your looking in the Object Maker? No, you go to the game's files, Feralheart-->Media-->Objects-->Trees
 That is where the stuff is.

Offline Woofie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
yeah i did that i gave up lol

In Game Names:

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Great!! I Got it working for other tree meshes aswell, Like for the IT Pine trees. All you really have to do is copy the trees that can waves material, paste it into the tree that you want to waves material, then replace a couple of the words like the texture and Mat... :D

Offline Osiras

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Sorry for such the late reply, my internet hasn't been working lately. But I'm glad it worked out for y'all.:D

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
Wow! It sounds AMAZING! But can you get it on normal FH too?

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee