Author Topic: [NOW ACCEPTING] Spirits of Nirvana ((Supernatural Semi realistic Roleplay))  (Read 18334 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Spirits of Nirvana ((Supernatural Experiment Rp)) - Currently Full :/
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2013, 11:02:11 pm »
  He kept pinning her down, but she remained calm while replying "My name is of no importance to you, even the reason why I am here. The only thing that I'm going to say to you is that I mean no harm to anyone, even to your kind, unless I have no other choice but fight." Rai's gaze narrowed. Was this some sort of trick? He shook his head retorting,"Right... The last time I heard someone say similar words, I found myself bleeding out as someone tried to gouge my eyes out and rip the rest of me apart! You really think I'm going to be the same fool twice?!"
   A river of anger surged through him. He couldn't speculate why, but his inner thoughts and emotions ran rapid. Just kill the brat. It will be one less corpse to take care of later. He flinched in his own rash thoughts. What am I saying? "I... I can't", he growled nearly inaudible in irritation. His whole body tensed and shuddered a bit. While lost in his self arguement, his grip loosened a bit without him noticing, the knife several inches from her neck now and his weight shifted off more. The jewel hanging around his neck displayed its luminence bright, matching the now darker maroon hue in his eyes.

(X.X Yay for short posts. Man I must be really tired.)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2013, 03:12:29 am »
Azar

Azar's body jumped instinctivly as a bird chirped in a distance. She wasn't used to all of the sounds of the forest, though she was much used to them. A long, tiring sigh escaped her lips as she leaned back on the tree once more. She bent her head back, staring at the top of the tree. Groaning, her shape shifted slowly into a tiger. Azar's long tail twitched as she scented the warm air for any kind of prey- something to last her through the day. Azar crouched down, digging her claws into the tree. Twitching her tail, she lunged off of the branch, hitting the ground with a quiet thud. Her cold, expressionless eyes glanced up to the tree, seeing her clothes hanging on the branch. I'll get them later... Azar thought. She scented a trace of rabbit, and quickly followed the trail, back to the clearing. Azar saw the rather large creature and let out a low, threatening growl. The rabbit's ears shot up and it turned around. The tiger's striped body ducked down in the grass, tail twitching slowly. The small creature bolted, and Azar roared loudly in irritation. Azar chased after it, quick and agile, jumping over logs and rocks. As she finally caught up with the small rabbit, Azar's mouth crushed the animal's spine with a large crack.  She picked up the rabbit and trudged back to the trees with achy paws. She plopped down by the oak, chewing off of the fur and gnawing on the skin of her prey. By the time that she was finished, she plopped down in a patch of sun next to the tree, relaxing for the first time in years.

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2013, 07:27:33 am »
Right...the last time I heard someone say similiar words,I found myself bleeding out as someone tried to gorge my eyes out and rip the rest of me apart!You really think I'm going to be the same fool twice?"he replied.Allisah could feel when he finished his sentence,that his grip losened a bit and the cold edge of his knife was no longer touching her neck but was still above it,ready to strike anytime.
"So you say I'm here to kill you?I believe you've never been so wrong.In fact,you could've killed me by now but you didn't,meaning you know that your statement is wrong,admit it." she said as she raised her head a bit to scan the surroundings,planning to find a way to escape because  she didn't wanted to take her chances in finding out how will this end up.

(short post again because im participating in a contest today and I must get ready for it)

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2013, 01:55:07 am »
  "So you say I'm here to kill you? I believe you've never been so wrong. In fact, you could've killed me by now but you didn't, meaning you know that your statement is wrong. Admit it." she said as she raised her head. His eyes narrowed more as he remained silent. After a while, Rai spoke again,"Your right. I didn't. I do not plan to either." He frowned a bit sighing almost silently before continuing, "I do not kill. No matter who it is; I'd lke to stay to pacifist ways." He gazed up at the sky, seeing the sky was swirled with dark clouds, the sign of an imminent rainstorm. His hand staggered a bit before he clenched the handle and slowly discarded the knife in his coat pocket. As he did, Rai leaned up off of the girl surprisingly. His face remained in the shadows cast by his long hood.
   "I guess your just too naive to understand my reasons for things. At least, your not the first." He turned his attention back up to the sky and flinched slightly when a single raindrop hit his cheek. His hidden face showed dismay as he crossed his arms, covering as much skin as possible. "I still do not trust you, but I do not have time to argue," He shook his head, getting one last glimpse at the girl before quickly running off. Rai ran through the maze of trees frowning as he touched where the raindrop had hit on his face. As he expected, he felt that the spot on his cheek had a strange severe burn mark.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2013, 07:57:02 pm »
(( :/ i kinda get the feeling this rp is slowly dying. Maybe its because school is back in session or its getting a bit slow. I think in the next few posts, ill try to spur up something interesting relevant to the plot. I'm open to any ideas. The problem with having a diverse group like this is that everyone is in different positions. I'll try to fix this also.

The other thing i want to address is people that have left. I think I'll give everyone around a week from now to say if there still interested in this group. If not or they don't respond, they will be deleted off the list so someone else may join.

That's about it for now.))

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile

Name:ZeZe (ZayZay)
Race: Tiger Anthro
Picture*: (Above)
Appearance: (Image Above)
Personality*: ZeZe is kind, caring, and playful.She likes to be around others and also love animals.
Power* (If Any): None
Weakness:None
Other form description or picture*(If Needed): Her hair is black and has a pink streak running down the side
Past*: Nothing much.Just normal life
Other Info*:
Theme: Adiemus
Artist:Unknown

-----------------------------------------------------

Name: Ski (Sky)
Race: Cheeta Anthro
Picture*: (Above)
Appearance: (Image Above)
Personality*: Ski like to be around his friends and family.He also loves to play a flute type Instrument
Power* (If Any): None
Weakness:None
Other form description or picture*(If Needed): None
Past*: Nothing much.Just normal life
Other Info*:
Theme: Comatose
Artist: Skillet
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:29:03 pm by tana »
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
(Accepted. X3 I kept saying the name to myself. Its fun to say. Anyways you can start whenever.)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
______Antheia Carme_____
Antheia trudged through the forest, her nose picking up various scents of many things she could feast on, a few feet up a rabbit was munching on some tulips "Perfect." she smirked. She crouched down low and crawled through the brush, seeing the rabbit she jumped out and quickly killed it without making a sound. 'Eating' her fill she buried the rabbit and stood up and walked through the forest looking for some familiar faces, "Well, you're looking much better!" Darwin said cheerfully "I feel better." she smiled before opening her arms for Darwin. Darwin leaped into her arms gracefully "So where's Raru?" Darwin shrugged "Probably sleeping." Antheia laughed "Yeah, probably." She walked through the trees and watched as the sun had begun to set "I should get going." Darwin said as he jumped to the grassy floor "See ya." Antheia smiled and waved and watched him disappear. She sighed and walked to her normal spot, she jumped onto a tree branch with ease and crossed her legs comfortably. This was one of her most favorite places to be because she could see the night sky through a break in the treetops. She put her arms behind her head and watched as the moon rose into the sky and darkness covered the land.
(So sorry Arkanis x.x I have had bad writer's block with this. Hence the short posts.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Yay! :D)) ZeZe sat down and sighed.She looked around and saw no one and layed down on the ground.(Im going to add another charecter in a few btw :P)She closed her eyes and dreamt about being with her family and she fell asleep.When she woke ZeZe still saw no one.She sat  up and rubbed her bright purple eyes and yawned.She flicked her tail and stood up.She walked around for a while and found a spring with a water fall.She sat down and enjoyed the view of it.She looked over and saw a bright red flower and picked it.She looked at it then set it in the water and watched it drift off.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
(It's fine, I understand writer's block completely. :P And alright.)

He let out a sigh, shaking his head as he continued on. Fear drove him to move faster and faster through the rain as it began to pour. The gods seem to make it rain just to mess with me. Rai frowned and searched around desperately for any form of shelter from the rain. Ahead of him, was a small cottage he hadn't recognize before. That's strange... Since when was a house built out here? He didn't hesitate on moving towards it despite his thoughts.
   There was an eerie presence as he neared the house. As soon as he stepped onto the porch, the door mysteriously opened by itself. Rai gave it a skeptical look before walking inside without thinking. A girl around the age of 13 blinked looking up at him and smiled, "Hi there! I knew someone was outside." Stunned, he stared at the girl in confusion, "You, knew i was here?" "Mhmm. I can sense people that come near here. I even know who you are. I see your picture in the media occasionally." His eyes narrowed a bit at her sentence, "Oh really? Why is that?" She shrugged rolling her eyes. "I don't know why exactly, but it always says your a mass killer. I'm not scared of you though."
   Rai's eyes narrowed even more as the strange thoughts began to cloud his mind again. Kill her. She can't be trusted. He looked over at the girl seeing her innocent smile and shook his head. I can't. She's too innocent. Unusually, he gave a slight smile at the girl before she sprang up. "You can stay here as long as you like mister. Come on! There's an extra room back here." He crossed his arms and followed blindly, although every other thought in his head was screaming at him not to.