Author Topic: A Canine/Feline Hybrid  (Read 7326 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
A Canine/Feline Hybrid
« on: July 31, 2012, 06:13:14 pm »
I know it's not possible in nature but I'm feeling a bit imaginative today so don't crush my dreams lol but wouldn't it be cool if Kovu could incorporate some kind of feline/canine hybrid model into the game? The game is already slightly fantasy and since its a world of feral felines and canines why not push it a step further and add a unique spin to the game by adding a hybrid of both these species? I would love to see what Kovu's interpretation of such a thing would look like. What do you guys think? I've looked online to see other people's interpretations of a canine/feline hybrid and it's actually kind of hard to find.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: A Canine/Feline Hybrid
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 06:16:13 pm »
I would never dream of crushing someone's dreams, but it has been announced hundreds of times that Kovu won't be adding more types of animals, even though they are just hybrids. Wonderful idea though! Be interesting C:

You are amazing <3

Offline GucchiOxygen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I know the things not worth being known that are
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 06:46:02 pm »
Kovu said a hundred times he would not add wings too but eventually did. Sure a new model is a little more work than wings but maybe he will consider if alot of us ask for it. I'm all for the hybrid  ;D! I hope one day he will consider it.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 06:46:58 pm »
Well i sure am glad you're looking on the positive side of it c:

You are amazing <3

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 11:00:00 am »
Something like this would be quite interesting to see, But sadly as I have said before it comes down to Kovu who I doubt will add anything MAJOR to the game any time soon. However this was a very nifty idea!.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 12:01:55 pm »
Kovu said a hundred times he would not add wings too but eventually did. Sure a new model is a little more work than wings but maybe he will consider if alot of us ask for it. I'm all for the hybrid  ;D! I hope one day he will consider it.

A little more work? ._. Correction.. it would take A LOT of work, our wings look like folded papers.. Kov's workz are all rushed.

And we wouldn't want to have a walking disaster added, aye?

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 12:13:01 pm »
[comment removed by user]
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 05:56:48 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Sajination

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 12:56:02 pm »
While it's a good idea, I'd have to disagree. FeralHeart is supposed to be realistic, so to say, so adding in a canine/feline hybrid would not only be hard work to make since there is no reference of there ever being one, but it would defeat the point of realism in the game.
Sajination does not sleep. She waits.

thewootwoot

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 01:33:56 pm »
Its a .
While it's a good idea, I'd have to disagree. FeralHeart is supposed to be realistic, so to say, so adding in a canine/feline hybrid would not only be hard work to make since there is no reference of there ever being one, but it would defeat the point of realism in the game.

Umm supposed to be realistic? Purple lions  :P Pink wolves? Dancing wolves and lions? Wolves and lions with wings and Christmas hats? Is that anywhere near realistic. I think not. The idea of making a hybrid is not that far fetched of an idea compared to some of the stuff we already see on the game. I'm all for it. It is up to Kovu if he wants to do it. I think if he did it this game would be one of the most unique out there. There are some references out there:

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2012, 01:41:03 pm »
[comment removed by user]
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 05:58:46 pm by LordSuragaha »