Author Topic: .:Rothaw:. (Deer Role-Play, Accepting)  (Read 20016 times)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: .:Rothaw:. (Deer Role-Play, Accepting)
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2012, 04:22:59 pm »
((Look like this is going to be fun! Do you mind if i just make one for now? I can make another later when i settle in... What ever you want 3:))

Forum User:*~*RainbowPass*~*

Name- Dusk/Dusky

Gender- Female Fawn

Species- White-Tail

Age- Young fawn

Personality- Dusky is a lively and energetic young fawn who has a habbit of annoying the older members of the herd with this. Quick thinking and not taking things into consideration, Dusky may find herself in sticky situations. She wants to grow up quickly so she could run with the doe and watch stags fight over her. She loves waiting for the doe to give birth so she can have some fawn to play with, since most of the others get too annoyed with her games to be botherd to hang around with Young Dusk. She stay's within the heard, but does like to follow bugs on the ground or flying above her or even bids that sing in the trees, since she loves the sound of them. Pranking is her purpous as a fawn. Tricking them by kicking younger fawn over and biting older deers legs for fun. She still does not do as she is told which leads the older members of the herd mad.

Strengths- A strong Streangth is her legs. They can take big long strides as she pushes herself to gallop at the same speed as stags and hinds.  She has a good chance of getting out of trouble with this. She has a strong lung that leads to a strong vocal cord. She lets out long, deafening screams if she is in trouble or if the young fawn is lost.

Weaknesses- Her one and only weakness is her mind. She finds it difficult to consentrate and gets carried away easily with things that distract her.

Crush/Mate- N/A

Offspring- N/A To young

Other- When Dusky was coming off her mothers milk, her mother was shot for venison to eat. She is now a loner in the herd and rely's on the doe's to help her in life. Also, the picture is not mine (c) Someone on Google Images.'Marshmallow Antlers'
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 06:14:38 pm by *~*RainbowPass*~* »

Dooooooooood.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2012, 10:10:10 pm »
I'm done with my form. o3o

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 08:38:37 am »
((@Luinara: Thank you! I love deer, they're one of my favorite animals so I was just inspired XD
And it's all good, no rush! Though if you want some help with the pictures, here's the codes for them so you don't have to go do all the work! ^.^

Ashok:
Code: [Select]
[img height=300 width=340]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7025/6596114345_19ab1a26b7.jpg[/img]
Nimai:
[img height=300 width=360]http://static5.depositphotos.com/1005236/464/i/950/depositphotos_4648699-Whitetail-Deer-Doe.jpg[/img]
Algernon:
[img height=300 width=360]http://api.ning.com/files/J5Lpl-iXwr4tV6-G9gU0N1cU55KaUDMRXzappRd7EDAXOYvwjjpgqgBOFe4avFO4/RedDeerStag5.jpg[/img]
And if you want the links to have the titles, here's that too!

Red Deer:
[u][url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_deer]Red Deer[/url][/u]
White Tailed Deer:
[u][url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-tailed_deer]White Tailed Deer[/url][/u]
Roe Deer:
[u][url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roe_deer]Roe Deer[/url][/u]

Hope this helps ^.^))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2012, 10:01:31 am »
Forum User
Kyugima.
Image/Description

Name
Leila
Species
Roe Deer
two years (considering they normally only live 10 years that's probably adult hood? Basically, young adult.)
Personality
Leila is a very flighty deer, cautious and nervous. Even the slightest thing can frighten her and send her scurrying for cover. She is always in an alert state, watching for danger.
Strengths
Leila is fast, and very in tune with things going on around her, not much tends to escape her when she is paying attention to what is going on around her.
Weaknesses
fearfulness is definitely her weakness. But mostly when she is fleeing in a panic, it is definitely a blind panic, and has a tendency for running into everything.
Crush/Mate
N/A
Offspring
N/A
Other
Marshmellow Antlers, knew I was forgetting something >.> Sorry there is so little to it U.U
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:51:08 pm by Kyugima. »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2012, 10:25:48 pm »
@ Katsa

Thanks! I'm back on my own computer, so putting up pictures will be easier. I owe ya one! ^^

@ Rainbow

Accepted. Your form will be added to the list!

EDIT: After I eat dinner. Heh. ^.^"

@Kyugima and Emo_Gir

Reread the rules once. You forgot something in your form. o3o

@ Everyone

I edited the application just a bit, since it's a little confusing with all the different max-ages for deer species. It'll be more simple now. ^.^" My bad before. Wasn't thinking.
So, if you wouldn't mind, please tweak your applications a bit, and I'll look them over to change them in the Character list.

Roleplaying may begin. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:00:48 pm by .:Luinara:. »

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2012, 03:08:06 am »
((Well I know for White Tailed Deer, they only live for about four to five years, but this is mainly when they're in the wild. With the many dangers, hardly any of them manage to live longer, especially if they're stags because hunters are always after them. When in captivity, they can live up to six to 14 years, it's been known that some of them can even live up to 19. I believe it would be similar with the Red Deer and the Roe, just different lifespans but I'm not completely sure x3

But I have read that a three year old white tail deer behave just like an 18 year old human. 4 year old is the same but with more maturity than the three year old. Any older is rare to find out in the wild, and a ten year old deer would be an elderly one.

I was going to reply but I gotta go ^.^'
I'll reply later!))
The Hobbit

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2012, 04:58:54 am »
((Ah, added what I needed to add to my form, I read the rules, just forgot to put it in XD))

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2012, 08:52:43 am »
((Yay I can post now! ^.^

@Kyugima: I did the same thing, I had to go back and edit XD
Hate it when I do that, I'll even be telling myself to remember but then just like that *snaps fingers* I forget 0.o))

Ashok peered cautiously at the surrounding trees, head moving steadily as he took his bearings. Ears perked forward then backward, repeating the process a few times while he breathed in the early morning dew. Good, it seems clear enough... The stag stepped into the little clearing, relieved that the other male deer weren't about. He had just barely avoided one of them further back, he really didn't want to come face-to-face with one of them at the moment. Not that he ever looked forward to seeing them. Still, Ashok was craving a little company, it had been awhile since he spoke to anyone and though being alone was sometimes good the silence ate at his self conscious.

The young stag dug a hoof into the ground, moving it back and forth as he worked on digging up some roots. Gently he lowered his head to grip the treat between his teeth, tugging and pulling until it came free and began to chew. The long antlers on his head made it a little difficult to perform this task which was why he had to move carefully, but after being with the crown for so long Ashok was of course used to it and hardly noticed. This was a good thing as he needed to raise his head to it's full height to check his surroundings after each pull, not wanting someone unwanted to sneak up on him. Each time this process was done everything still seemed clear, an observation that both relieved and disappointed him.

Perhaps I should head toward the meadow, he thought absently, bending his head for another bite. It's usually crowded this time of day. Though that could mean I'll have to run into one of those bullies... If I keep out of their sight and draw as less attention to myself as possible, though, perhaps they'll leave me alone.

((Just something to get things started. I'll make a post with Nimai after everyone else does so I know where all of the characters are at, so then I can have her meet someone if I can :3

Also, I hope the time reference in the post was okay! I'm not quite sure for Roe and Red deer though I suspect it's similar, but for White Tailed deer they tend to only be up and about when evening is approaching, night time, and early morning. By midday/afternoon they're usually asleep because it's less dangerous, though this is usually because of humans sometimes showing up which is different here cause there aren't as many here. So I don't know if it's different here haha. What's the season by the way..?))
The Hobbit

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2012, 04:21:08 pm »
EDIT: I meant Kyugima, not Rainbow. xD Sorry

@Kyugima

Accepted! ^^
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:02:07 pm by .:Luinara:. »

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2012, 08:17:49 pm »
(Yeah, you said :3)

Dusky

The small, forked hooves of Dusk were tucked under her belly, her neck out-streached with her eye lids closed. The young fawn was sleeping. Her large ears flapped about in the air as small mosquito's swarmed around her delicate head. She shifted it onto a patch of grass, damp with morning dew, whilst her body shifted slightly. The eye lids of the young fawn opend to reviel a watery morning sun. She wagged her little tail and opend her small mouth, yawning. A leg protruded from under her belly, resting it onto the grass then lifting herself upwards, her bandy legs looking too slim to be able to walk with. Bowing her neck, she sniffed the flattend grass in which she had slept on. She scratched around with the flat grass, attempting to make it stand again. She raised her head and watched her herd members nibbling on grass or stags patrolling and keeping watch of the herd. A breath erupted from her mouth, evaperating into smoke. She stepped forward, her neck steaching back and her hind legs tensing. The streatching felt good whenever she wakes up. A loud, but smoothing call of a mockingbird rang out from one of the lush, evergreen trees and Dusk enjoyed its sweet sound. Dusky bounded a few paces and out streached both of her legs. Her wet nose stuck into the air playfully. Anyone want to play with me, Dusky, The best fawn for anytype of plays? She squeeked loudly. Drops of water from the large trees above flaked down onto her head as she manuverd through the large tree trunks. Most of the deer were at the edge of the trees and near a large meadow which shone brightly with water, the sun streaking onto it. The sight was beautiful to her eyes.

A few paces away stood a stag. She stared at his antlers. I want a pair, She thought to herself. Recognising him as Tavish, she spoke. Mr. Tavish, sir? She gruffed. We are... we are going to be moving soon, yes , sir?. Dusky always wanted to address adult deer like this, since she thought it would be rude to not do so. Severel more smokey breaths flowed from her nostrils and into the soft morning air.

((If we are not in a herd or if i am saying something wrong, say  so! I don't want to be doing something wrong when you know that its wrong.))
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:23:00 pm by *~*RainbowPass*~* »

Dooooooooood.