Author Topic: .:Rothaw:. (Deer Role-Play, Accepting)  (Read 20181 times)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: .:Rothaw:. (Deer Role-Play, Accepting)
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2012, 06:17:19 pm »
Dusky

The young doe wagged her tail happily. Yeah, you may Call me Dusky. She replied, her forked hooves cutting through the ever-green grass. Her black damp nose bowed, pollen growing up into her nostrils which was annoyingly ticklish. She moved her nose from side to side in anger, a huge sneeze brewing in the roof of her nose. Her mouth was opend and a strange expression swapped her normal, happy face. Any moment now she would be gifted with a shower of yellow pollen, infront of a fully grown adult. Don't don't don't please oh please i c-c-can't S-s-sneeze... She mumbled silently. It happend in seconds; the fawn had let out a large bellow, her front legs strapped together and her back legs went flying in the air whilst wet yellow flakes flew out of her nostrils. Her eyes started to water as she tryed to hold back another,but the prosess repeated several times. By the time the pollen had been removed, her nose and eyes were watering non-stop. V-very sorry Mr. Tavish sir. She meeped, her voice sounding croaky. Swallowing, Dusk bent down to the lush grass and nibbled on the tips, her front ankle working around her eyes to remove the tears. Looking up a the beautiful sceanery, she saw a forest of trees towering over them both. A watery smile wiped across her face. Are we going into there, Mr.Tavish sir? I have never been into these parts of the woods, she meeped, looking around at the thick foalige covering the ground.

Dooooooooood.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2012, 09:49:48 am »
((Aw, Dusky's adorable XD

Waiting on the others :3))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2012, 06:06:53 pm »
Tavish steadied Dusky with his shoulder again as she was practically tossed about by her own sneezes. He couldn't help the quiet laugh that erupted from his throat.
When she asked about the trees, he quickly steered their direction another way so they were walking parallel to the forest. "No, Dusky. The forest is a dangerous place. There are foxes and wildcats there," he said softly.

Aleri raised her head, ears lifted. "Aleri," she replied, trying to sound less shy. But her voice faltered slightly, and she stomped a hind hoof in annoyance at herself.
"Nice to meet you, sir," she managed after a short while. The doe's white tail lowered so that it was straight out behind her. She eyed both Ashok and Goliath's antlers for another second, once again in awe of them.
Feigning a small cough, she looked back at Ashok levelly.

"It's good to have a companion now and then," Lilias mentioned, her short tail flicking around. The red deer picked a mouthful of grass and chewed it thoughtfully, her jaw rotating as it ground the food.
"It has been a good season, hasn't it?" she wondered aloud, turning her dark brown gaze upon the pretty white-tailed doe nearby. "I mean for all of the things that benefit us. This lovely grass, the weather, the protective trees, and anything else. And you know, I haven't seen one predator around since last winter when a roe's fawn was taken." Her voice was lowered slightly in respect at the end.

Offline Theobear

• Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2012, 02:51:07 am »
Goliath grunted as he heard a soft voice, a new voice.  Snapping his head back, he looked at the doe with his right eye.  Taking her in, he swallowed, then snorted again.  He had been distracted, and hadn't seen the arrival, how could he see it, his eye was blind.  "Hello." He said softly, still a little jumpy.
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2012, 02:11:46 pm »
Ashok couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed by the way the doe kept gazing at their antlers, though that's not to say it didn't make him feel prideful. It was nice for it to be the other way around, instead of having bucks chase him off to impress other does of their strength and courage. The other male's reaction, however, almost surprised Ashok. It was like he was startled by the sudden new appearance of their visitor.

Well, he is blind in one eye, the young stag reasoned. He probably didn't notice her. "May I ask what one such as yourself are doing out and about in the woods this morning?" Ashok continued with the conversation, remaining polite. "We ourselves were about to head to the meadow. Perhaps all three of us could go together?"

~*~*~*~*~

"Indeed it is," Nimai agreed. "Better than being on your own all the time." As she listened to Lilias going on to explain the season, the young doe also knelt her head down for a bite of grass. She's right, the doe thought to herself, raising her head again and scanning the area as she chewed. Everything has been nice and peaceful.

At the end of her sentence, however, Nimai almost choked on the bite of grass, having trouble swallowing. She got it down, however, but when her gaze met Lilias's own once more her eyes were dimmed very slightly with sadness. "That's true..." she commented, her voice also low. She recalled the event, the picture of the devastated mother was still glued to her mind. "That's a good thing, though. But we should still remain alert. Hopefully it doesn't mean the worse will come in the future."

Nimai bent her head to get another bite of the scrumptious, sweet greenery, when movement caught her eye. "Speaking of roe's," she said aloud in mild surprise, raising her head again with perked ears. There out in the meadow, was a female roe deer (Leila). "She seems really jumpy and nervous for some reason... I wonder who she is?" Nimai wondered aloud, tilting her head slightly.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline LuinLasse

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2012, 11:55:12 pm »
Aleri's head slid slightly to one side in a curious - but polite - manner at Goliath, who'd just greeted her. "Hey," she responded quietly. For the first time, she noticed his blind eye. Hm... That's probably why I seem to have startled him.
"Oh, the meadow. Yes, I was heading there myself."
If a doe could blush, Aleri's face would be bright pink. She felt like she was stumbling over her words, which was her custom while in the presence of others; bucks especially. The female white-tail extracted herself from the long grass she was standing in that flanked the small break in the trees they all stood in. She stepped onto some shorter vegetation and blinked as a beam of sunlight shone down into her eyes.

"I'm not sure, exactly," Lilias replied after Nimai had pointed out the female roe standing alone in the distance. "Looks fairly young, at least from here. Everyone's slightly out-of-it when they first come to the meadow anyways."
The red deer took a few steps in the direction of the lone roe before turning back to Nimai momentarily. "Let's go greet her. Maybe she'll feel more comfortable if we speak to her."
She'd begun to warm up to Nimai, as was a habit of hers after meeting others.

((Short posts are short :I))

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2013, 07:13:26 pm »
((Aww! I miss this roleplay. It would be great is somone could re-make it <3))

Dooooooooood.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2013, 03:30:00 am »
Is this Rp still Active?)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2013, 11:04:39 am »
(Nah, it died 6-5 months ago =c)

Dooooooooood.

Offline LuinLasse

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2013, 01:45:35 am »
(-stares at the dead rp- Wow... I felt like I was reading a story for a short while. It's been so long. ;-;)