Author Topic: /o\/o\The Lonely Canyons/o\/o\ {A Wolf RP || In Desperate Need of Members}  (Read 24971 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
frost turned her head to see another wolf, ears pinned. "you come but I'm watching you for now" she growled a little. She letted out a sigh and lifted her ears, trying not to embarrassed frost or anyone. "sorry, I'm not really used to strangers" she barked softly.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

((Waiting for Seu to post.))

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Seuska's ears laid back until their undersides brushed her scruff. "I won't be a burden," she replied to Frost, who kept eying her with what appeared to be hostility, though it did soften. The black wolf looked at Rain, and that same flicker of recognition entered her eyes. "I'm Seuska." Lifting her head, she put on a more proud appearance, ears pressing forward and head slightly tilted to one side; though her tail was still in the low position of submission.

wolfgirl56

|| Rain ||
Ice Mountains
Rain glared at Frost and then turned to Seuska. "Don't mind Frost. I'll get snappy like her sometimes," Rain snickered.
((Fail post.))

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Seuska looked a little unsure, but she nodded. "Alright. May I accompany you?"

(I has a fail post too. x3)

wolfgirl56

|| Rain ||
Ice Mountains
"Yeah. That's what I said, right?" Rain said to the black wolf. She then noticed that the wind was getting windier with more snow. She knew that they would probably get frostbite soon. "Come on you two; before we get frostbite. And I'm thirsty!"

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
"ok rain...wow, I really do feel cold right now" frost barked, legs shaken from the cold.
Signature by Green

funbox444

Re: /o\/o\The Lonely Canyons/o\/o\ {A Wolf RP || In Desperate Need of Members}
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2012, 03:41:17 am »
(Hey! I'm back!)
Raiden woke up after being passed out for sometime, He limped out of the spot he was in, into a cave.

wolfgirl56

Re: /o\/o\The Lonely Canyons/o\/o\ {A Wolf RP || In Desperate Need of Members}
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2012, 08:21:48 pm »
((Hello.))