Author Topic: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.  (Read 89902 times)

vampireskiss12

Re: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2012, 01:46:04 am »
I have another story. This happened earlier this morning.

So, I was in the snowy area  and I heard a roar. I roared back and saw this cougar on one of the hills. We roared back and forth for a minute until the cougar says, "leave this is my mountain!"
Me: "I'm looking for a place to stay so I think I'll stay here." A subtle way of saying that it doesn't belong to him.
Cougar: "leave or i will kill you"
Me: "Fine then, but I'm standing my ground."
Cougar: -bites throat no miss-
Me OOC: God modding :/ That's no fun."

He stays quiet for a minute after correcting me of the "correct term". I was wondering if he knew what that was and he did. He then says, "you can join a cougar you know."
Me: O...k. Sure.

He procedes to whisper me for the rest of the time I'm with him. We run off in the distance until we stop and he says this:
Cougar: "change in to cougar. cougars can only be with cougars"
Me: "No thank you. I like being a leopard."
Cougar: "WHAT"
Cougar: "cougars can only be with cougars. i can kill you you know...your tiny."
Me: "Size doesn't matter."

He then talks about how he is cold and I look delicious and I have a beautiful pelt. (Which I don't disagree with xD)
Now, here is where more godmodding continues:
Cougar: -bites and rips throat open no miss-
Me: -Comes back alive and runs away- (No way am I going to play with a godmodder so I gave him a taste of his own medicine)
Cougar: "GODMODDER pu**y pu**y pu**y pu**y pu**y pu**y..."

And that continues until I blocked them.

Offline OmegaToAlpha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • You are not a 'Gangsta', Pull up your pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 11:25:25 pm »
o3o Disturbing No?
Today, I was Chillin With Some WARRIOR CATS (I was a Tibetan Mastiff Named Sadi)
Me: Hello!
Rainstar: Ill killl you!
Me: Why o3o
Rainstar: I HATE YOU!
Me: Why O3O
Rainstar: I HATE YOU! *Rips your Eyes out and shoves them up your but
Me: Bites off your head >.< WATS WRONG WIT YOU! (Agin, You powerplay, I return it)
Rainstar: Dodges~ LA LA LA
Crookedwillow: Slams Downdog and Rips its throught out*
Me: Regenerates And runs away o3o

wolfgirl56

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012, 11:46:01 pm »
STORY2:
Here I was as Lord Suragaha again just relaxing on the beach at Bonfire island chatting with some friends beside me and suddenly we get ambushed by a bunch of "horses" You know the wolf/horses of FeralHeart "Worses".
Well the horses start the whole this is our territory thing and we just tell them the usual this land belongs to everyone speech and well the lead stallion got so furious he started the attacked....
Black Stallion: Nostrils flare as his fury streams through his breath. He reared up on his muscular strong legs and kicked his legs forward warning the wolves Stay away from my mares! Rawr bleh
Fan girl Mare: omg kill those stupid wolves BlackStorm kill them I am preg with foals.
Black Stallion: Races forward and smashes his front hooves into all the wolves heads so hard that their skulls came out.
Tawny Mare: Bites one of the wolves ripping a huge chunk of meat out.
Summer Mare: Watches wolf bleed to death and attacks it again biting its under belly ripping the intestines out blood flying everywhere.
Black Stallion: Picks up one of the wolfs by the neck and slams his skull into the ground bursting out his organs.
Lets just say we ignored them and they continued running around us with growling faces and fangs out... After they finished RP killing us all the mares were grateful to the one stallion so they started RP mating and as they did so they kept talking about how they were mating on our guts etc and one of the horses even gave birth on our guts... It was the weirdest most ridculous RP ever and best off it included a fetus horse  that ate our guts right after it was born

Those horses must really like gore. o_O

Offline Night_Fall

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Got questions? Message me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2012, 12:12:22 am »
I was really bored one time and I decided to make a wolf character to join an RP. I got in to this one role-play and we met up at a den in Flourite. I had a good feeling about this pack because most of them were fairly literate, which made me happy. Then two lions came in (Both very nice) and were hanging out in the den. I was astonished when the whole pack ganged up on these two lions and were "snarling" and such and started being really rude saying things like "This is our land, and you need to leave." I felt so bad for these two lions and I was trying to tell the rest of my pack that they were no harm, and that they weren't even roleplaying. Sooner than later the lions left and my pack was at peace. By now I wasn't even talking to them because they were just a bunch of godmodders. One girl was telling everyone things like:
"Oh yea don't get my character mad or she'll rip ur head off"
And I'm all, seriously?
Remember, this was a literate, realistic wolf roleplay. And she's going and making up random crap about her character decapitating wolfies? *facepalm*
Then it got even better. Another pack came by and was in the area of the den and my pack was freaking out and they all confronted them saying things such as "Get out" or "This is our territory".
The pack simply sat there and laughed, listening to the things my pack was saying. Meanwhile, I was sitting far away from my pack, deeply ashamed I was in this group.
Another wolf (female) got all furious and said "eyes turn blood red and fangs come out" and that was when I couldn't tolerate it anymore. I left the group and ran away. o3o

Some say that I'm the cat's pajamas.
And the kitten's mittens.

Offline okami357

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • kaere..kaere..kaere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2012, 11:12:43 am »
I Hate godmodders '-' i was rping in south pole and a le wild Hyena appears
Hyena Warrior:Hi
Akame(ME): -yawn- (Hi sorry we are rping right now)
Hyena: No problem you will not disturb me ^^
Akame: >.> (That's not what i was talking about...)
Hyena: Who cares? Huh can i join?
Akame: ( Your a hyena o.o in the middle of south pole your kidding me?)
Hyena: YOUR A BASTARD!
Akame: (Leave!)
Hyena: No if i don't want to ! takes the fang sword and kills the leader
Akame:( ... ok you want to rp so) -Bites leg and make it fall-
Hyena: STFU You can't make it !
Akame: Be quiet -Bites head and hurt seriouly ears-
Hyena: Ears? you looks like a teddy bear ! -scratches Kirumo's face (He's tha Beta) -open his carcass-
Akame: o-o
Hyena:-runs kill akame and take his soul and pee in his dead body-
Akame: lol wut? o_o where's your medicine dude?
A

Offline kitteh

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Was common sense really ever common?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2012, 12:56:05 pm »
There's actually alot of powerplayers around here....disturbing to me. So short story.

Me: *Sits on rock doing nothing in Bonfire as cheetah*
Other cheetah: *Comes up to* WANNA BME MAYTE??
Me: ....No
Other cheetah: i can hnt! *Goes up to random deer and kill all (5) of them in one swipe*
Me: .....
Other cheetah: now b my mayte?
Me: No...
Other cheetah: Then I kell u

And then from there she says something like.. "swipe neck with claws and kill no miss" so I just get off the rock, and go to Plains to relax in peace.

~Kitteh

Offline okami357

• Finest Floof
  • kaere..kaere..kaere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 02:28:26 pm »
There's actually alot of powerplayers around here....disturbing to me. So short story.

Me: *Sits on rock doing nothing in Bonfire as cheetah*
Other cheetah: *Comes up to* WANNA BME MAYTE??
Me: ....No
Other cheetah: i can hnt! *Goes up to random deer and kill all (5) of them in one swipe*
Me: .....
Other cheetah: now b my mayte?
Me: No...
Other cheetah: Then I kell u

And then from there she says something like.. "swipe neck with claws and kill no miss" so I just get off the rock, and go to Plains to relax in peace.

~Kitteh

o_O those people ... are CRAZY BRO!

Offline The Borra Fan :3

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2012, 06:44:06 pm »
o3o Disturbing No?
Today, I was Chillin With Some WARRIOR CATS (I was a Tibetan Mastiff Named Sadi)
Me: Hello!
Rainstar: Ill killl you!
Me: Why o3o
Rainstar: I HATE YOU!
Me: Why O3O
Rainstar: I HATE YOU! *Rips your Eyes out and shoves them up your but
Me: Bites off your head >.< WATS WRONG WIT YOU! (Agin, You powerplay, I return it)
Rainstar: Dodges~ LA LA LA
Crookedwillow: Slams Downdog and Rips its throught out*
Me: Regenerates And runs away o3o
I remember youuu. I hope you're not talking about the roleplay with Wasabi. If I came off as powerplaying, I'm sorry for that. When you RPed with me and the clan I was *trying* to hang around, they were definately powerplaying you. Well, most of them. .-.
Anyway, I have a powerplaying story too.
So, a while ago, I was on my lycan Calypso. I saw a literate mare nearby, and I asked if I could eat her. She said it was okay. The whole time I'm attacking, and she's making it easy for me to win because she said it was okay for me to, all the horses suddenly attack me, even after I kill her. Apparantly horses can bite, step on you, and push you into the water from the middle of the island. And that's not the funny part at all.
After I kill the mare, she waits for me to finish eating her and we chat OOC a bit as Calypso's eating.
All of a sudden, this fail bunny walks up to me, probably thinking the mare's not dead or something.
Rabbit: -Bites leg-
Me: You're a rabbit.
Rabbit: -Kicks over no miss.-
Me: You're a rabbit and I could swallow you whole. Nice try.
Rabbit: -Kicks 1000002000 times in 5 seconds no miss-
Me: You know the mare's dead and I got permission to eat her, right?
Rabbit:-Eyes glow red kicks 100000000000000000000000000 times and kills no miss-
Me: ...Yeah, no.

Offline okami357

• Finest Floof
  • kaere..kaere..kaere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2012, 11:09:59 pm »
Warrior cats make me seriouly angry ...
Me: -Walking in flourite-
*Warrior Cats appered*
Me: -looks back- ... sup?
Warrior cat Leader: Leave that's our territory
Me:not exactly it's a public map if you want something private you need to make your own map
Warrior Cat:Who Cares? i said to you leave if you don't we take you down!
Me:I do know cat's are a bit strong together but you can't take down a Tiger that easy o-o
Warrior cat: Enough MUTT! -Bites head and screthes eyes making the tiger blind-
Me: ... LOL? You mad bro?
Warrior cat:SHUT THE F*** UP ! your a idiot! -uses bloody claws and fire soul-
Me:... ? your a cat .. wake up you just make all this things because of a piece of territory ? o_O
Warrior Cat: -Jumps in he's back and open its back taking out he's heart-
Me:... Really ... how many years have you? five? :3
Warrior cat: Will reporting you by talking to me this way!
Me: Say What?

Offline bone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • WHO SAYS MAGES CANT USE SWORDS?!?!?!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2012, 11:29:26 pm »
lol. these are funny, sadly though, I don't have any funny god-modding stories yet.