Author Topic: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.  (Read 89898 times)

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Re: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.
« Reply #320 on: March 05, 2014, 04:44:40 pm »
These are all funny

Offline DeadlyWolfQueen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I am but a piece of a much larger puzzle.
    • View Profile
Re: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.
« Reply #321 on: March 09, 2014, 02:56:11 am »
Keep in mind I was on an older character of mine that I absolutely love. Aden the Norwegian Forest Cat.
Also, know this. I accept the fact that in a Warrior role-play, there are no lions. So comparing a fully grown tom to a new born kit, they have the right idea on making them that large. And its not like a lion in going to appear in the midst of a Warrior cat role-play. (Unless the occasional bob-cat, cougar, ect. Then the proper time should be taken to make sure members know the difference in size) But anyway, back to my dear Aden. He has a Gigantism, and no I don''t take it lightly. He has weak joints and will die prematurely.
So anyway, I was sitting in flourite. No clue why, didn't feel like role-playing and was trying to merely complete my forum role-play site. Well, of course this was a  crap idea. Couple of lions came up.

Lion 1: Oh looky. Another lion sized kitty.
Me: Hmmm? oh, no. Its just the roleplay's I join.
Lion 2: ~Attacks kitty, clawing at belly and tearing something important~
Lion 1: ~Eats carcass~
Me: Oh, look at the time! Its time for a block.(Since I had stopped role-playing in public maps it was a long time since I had seen a powerplayer, joking or not)
Lion 1: U r dead.
Lion 2: its jusr being illiterate
Me: Nulla, dear.(Nulla is no in latin. Also at this point I know better)
And then I block them.

I was on another character, this one was Nicais my darling wolf. I had gone into Flourite again, and I sat on a rock.... Horses. Horses came.

GreyStallion:He thunders across the plains, seeing the wolf in rage.

Me: The intrepid brute lifted his lips in a dreary snarl at the large hooved creature from his spot atop of the crag, his dull claws curling uslessly into the the much stronger stone as he faced the one who interupted his rest. "What do ye want, horse?" The burly wolf muttered beyond his dripping teeth. He never liked how things merely sprouted up as if they were weeds. It was no fun, no interest and no control. And he direly loved the control he was never allowed to
hone.

Greystallion:He liftess his hooves and cracks the stupid wolf, splitting the skull before bitting his legs off.

From then on I just blocked him. It made me quite sad tht my post went to waist.