Author Topic: ~New animals?~  (Read 1679 times)

rosepumpkin1

~New animals?~
« on: August 24, 2012, 11:09:46 pm »
New animals like birds and such would be really cool i mean this could have been already added  ;D i don't know but I think it would be really cool new animals in Feral Heart.

Just saying  8)

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
Re: ~New animals?~
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 02:26:31 am »
I agree, that would be pretty epic >w< but, it would take lots of time and effort for the Feral Heart team. So I wouldn't count on Feral Heart adding anything. Not to mention, Feral Heart was based on The Lion King (at least that's what I've heard) so adding canines was a huge thing, so KovuLKD probably won't stretch it as far as adding birds or anything else.
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

rosepumpkin1

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 02:46:58 am »
ya it sound really hard. me myself NOT being a computer junkie like the peeps who made this fun game, it sound really really hard.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 02:55:25 am »
While it does sound like a really fun idea and I admit I'm sure plenty people would love to see more playable animals added into the game this topic has been mentioned many times before and the answer always seems to be the same... unfortunately Kovu does not plan on adding any new animals into the game. One because he refuses to work on any new models but also because when he created the game he intended it for only felines and canines nothing more. If he added anymore critters it would change the idea of the game's theme.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 03:41:14 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 03:02:38 am »
Exactly as LordSuragaha said. But, if you absolutely must have more species, I recommend waiting for Arokai. o3o
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

rosepumpkin1

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 04:11:02 pm »
Ya i agree, but some people can't or don't want to wait that long. It was only something i was thinking about nothing more.

Offline WarriorWolves399

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • It's not Funki unless it's Punki.
    • View Profile
    • The I.D.H. Official Forum
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 10:53:30 pm »
It would be cool but that would be hard for the Gamemakers. I mean I am a computer person and I love the way it is. And I could never come up with all of these models. I dont except them to add anything else.

Sorry to all those people who want this but it probably wont happen.