Author Topic: A More Survival based game  (Read 7408 times)

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: A More Survival based game
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 10:10:05 pm »
id love prey. But we dont have to have a Health bar an HAVE to eat. Id like prey to be there only for roleplay. With more realistic like attack movements than IT had. Id love to hunt and get something for my pride, if I wanted to

Offline mkljkl

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • XFluffyUnicornsX on Deviantart~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 10:31:18 pm »
yeah same here mabe even be able to climb trees and not like take a hour just to try to get on a simple tree or rock XD

Offline :.DarkMist.:

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2013, 05:40:22 am »
I disagree. I like Fh so I can talk with friends and rp, not because it would be more of a survival game like minecraft.

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2013, 05:50:25 am »
And, being as I'm a lazy sock, I'd rather not have to get up off my butt every five minutes or so to catch food so my character doesn't flop from virtual starvation.

xD. That is the main problem. Really, I wouldn't want FH to be like WQ because you'd have to eat, you'd have a health bar, things revolving around survival. Games that have an objective or quest are fun, but I prefer having no objective as you can role play or play with your own creativity. Like FH, there's many role plays that are creative, some having no objective at all.

Impressive Title isn't like FH, but it has a health bar. When I get injured, I'd have to wait until my health bar was up to attack again and use cures to raise my health. Wolfquest, well, you already know...

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2013, 09:54:51 am »
I'd like to have prey,but not just running wild around FH,I would like to have them more into the middle of the map.Plus with prey comes hunger,and if it decreases as quickly as it did in Minecraft rps would have to stop about every 15 minutes just so everyone can go eat.But I would like prey to be added

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2013, 03:28:04 am »
I think this would be cool to have in-game, but if you can turn the survival/quest stuff on and off. Like for when you are roleplaying, you'd have it on to make rp a bit more realistic. And while on OCC you could have it off just so you wouldn't have to keep getting up from your conversation so eat. That would get annoying.
Farewell everyone<3

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 03:53:58 pm »
Want survival? Join a Hunger Games Rp.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 11:49:37 pm »
I don't like this idea. It would make FH less fun to get off your lazy tail from your conversation 3x per hour. It would suck. And if you didn't get off your tail, you'd die to death.

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 08:45:20 am »
I don't support this idea.
Like many others have said, I would prefer to just roleplay and chat. Int that what this game was really meant for? I mean, being able t turn. Off and on would be a good idea, and could fix some if the flaws n the idea. Yet for harassers that don't eat food like meat and plants, he would the meter fill up? My caacters Mirror eats the bacteria in the air with gills, so I doubt it would work for things like that and ther animals who don't eat plants or or meat.

Anyway,  still don't think this should be added because whe I'm rping I don't wan to ha to get off my lazy butt every 15 minutes to find food that I probably wouldn't even be able to find.

This could probably also cause lag to the server if not also other players' computers, laptops etc. some people could hack the gae and spam lots f animals. The game could glitch and there could be mass animal spawning.

Sme players could start havoc with the prey by;
Claiming it
Chasing it away from other players.
Stealing it, so when you go to eat it they eat it before you ca get to it.
Stalking the prey, s when your about to ht t they kill it.

There are man other possibilities I'm sure.

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2013, 11:46:58 am »
I would love for the game to have changes but unfortunately kov wont being doing that for a wile yet to come but who knows when he will come back anyways the point that I am trying to say is that Kov has all the original files do there won't be a huge update unless he comes back